Dreams South Zone

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

travone
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Dreams South Zone

Post by travone » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 am

I have been to PV a few time before, but have always stayed in the hotel zone. I take the bus back and forth to town. We are now considering staying in the South Zone at Dreams. My question is about the transportation to town. Is there the same wonderful bus service to town from the South Zone?
thanks.

rosie

Post by rosie » Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:42 pm

there is, except now you will be taking the Mismaloya bus to and from town. It stops and picks up in front of Dreams. It's usually a green bus, there is also a white one that has dolphins on the side. Both are clearly marked Mismaloya on the windshield. The fare is 6 pesos unless that's changed since May. We stay at Lindo Mar, after several years at Mismaloya and Playa Gemelas. Venture further south on the bus and you will come across both of these beaches. The bus goes as far as Boca de Tomatlan and then turns around to come back to town. The scenery along this way is spectacular. There are good restaurants in Mismaloya and Boca. The water taxi to Yelapa can be taken at Boca as well.