Paradise Villiage

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

Gregory

Paradise Villiage

Post by Gregory » Tue Jun 05, 2001 11:29 am

Hi
Going to be here July 8 on Carnival's Cruise ship Elation - What is Paradise Villiage like - modern? primitive?
anyone have some pics of it?
thank
Greg
[email protected]

Jennybean

Re:Paradise Villiage

Post by Jennybean » Tue Jun 05, 2001 1:50 pm

5 star resort just outside PV.....hardly primitive at all. Wish I could afford to stay here myself, guess I'll just have to keep buying lottery tickets! (-:

Check out Signature Vacation's website for some pictures (www.signature.ca).

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:Paradise Village

Post by webmaster » Tue Jun 05, 2001 2:04 pm

Hi there,

I've been there a few times to talk to the hotel management, the place is not at all primitive, it's very luxurious, one of the best Nuevo Vallarta hotels, has a mall right in front, excellent beach and sea, though it is quite far from Puerto Vallarta itself you can get public transportation there too if you are patient.

Have a nice trip,

Mogens
PV Site Admin
Last edited by webmaster on Thu May 22, 2008 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

douglas
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re:Paradise Villiage

Post by douglas » Tue Jun 12, 2001 5:00 pm

Gregory (Jun 05, 2001 06:29 a.m.):
Hi
Going to be here July 8 on Carnival's Cruise ship Elation - What is Paradise Villiage like - modern? primitive?
anyone have some pics of it?
thank
Greg
[email protected]
Paradise Village is a Paradise like the administrator said its way out. you might have to wait for a bus up to 30 minutes then pay $1.00 american for a 30 minutes bus ride to the Sheraton then get off the bus and hop on another for 30 cents to get to the malecon. The taxi runs $15.00 american. Once in awhile a suburban or van will be dropping off people and will offer to take you into town for half price that was the quickest and lowest price if you get tired of waiting for the bus all the time. Also it you want to sit down for the long trip dont catch a bus from 4 to 6 pm. its full. Have a blast. If this is your first cruise and you drink take a half gallon with you and a few cans of mix buy there fancy glass and fix the majority of your drinks in your room. This will save you hundreds of dollars and you will get a good drink.