Timeshares

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

douglas
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Timeshares

Post by douglas » Thu Jun 14, 2001 2:51 pm

Ah yes the old time share game. The place is really nice especially if your laid back and like to read a book by the pool good location with a bus stop out front. If you havent gone to a time share in Mexico you dont know what your missing. After 90 minutes cut them off and let them know your not interested unless you are. At that point the big guns are brought in and it gets nasty. I tell them that Im going to make a scene if we dont conclude this now. If the abuse goes on I stand up and start yelling as loud as I can. Telling them what part of no dont they understand. Since your then interupting the rest of the room its usually over with. In all fareness Ive never been to the Sheraton timeshare presention but Ive covered all the rest in the last 10 years. If you can handle it do it its a good deal. If your interested in a time share check locally to find the lowest priced one that belongs to RCI and has maintenance fees around $300 per year. You can exchange it for one any place in the world, or be like me I get a 5 star resort for around $230 a week by bidding on it at sky auction.com, we just stayed at the Mayan Palace for $231 for the week. Good luck Doug

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re:Timeshares

Post by webmaster » Thu Jun 14, 2001 4:09 pm

Hi there,

I've only been to one timeshare session in Cancun and I did not need to resort to screaming or any other degrading actions... weird that you'd have to do that in PV. We just said we were recently married and had no money for something like that, asked for information so we could get back to them when we had money (the deal was quite good), and that was it!... I wish you all the same good luck, hehehe.

Kind regards

Mogens