crown paradise resort

Comments, tips, questions on Puerto & Nuevo Vallarta hotels, resorts, lodging and others.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

Sarah

crown paradise resort

Post by Sarah » Thu Jun 14, 2001 5:01 pm

Hi....I'm going to be staying at the crown paradise for 7 nights in July. Has anyone stayed there or know how the hotel rates? Thanks!

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Crown Paradise Resort

Post by webmaster » Sat Jun 16, 2001 7:34 pm

I've stayed there once about two years ago (stayed in the CP in Cancun too) the hotel is very nice, the rooms a bit smaller than others in the category, but they are very nice and all have a sideways view of the ocean, beach and sunsets. The installations were alright, nice bathroom, the beds are comfortable too. I've stayed in hotels in PV with a higher level of maintainance but CP is quite good. They work with all inclusive system and the restaurant is good but gets a bit tiresome as the variety is limited. They have a disco right across the street where you can hang out at night, think it's called The Factory. What I most enjoyed there were the activities, I was able to go out windsurfing (on a basic board) and enjoy the PV ocean and winds. The place is good, not over the top in luxury, but certainly enough for my taste. Visit their website as Jennybean suggests.

Have a nice trip and visit.

Mogens
PV Site Admin.