How many on board have tickets in hand and.....

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators: admin, Moderators

northmb
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by northmb » Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:58 pm

Sylvia how long are you and your hubby down for? Des and I arrive on the 27th - maybe we will run into each other?

Sherry

Winnipeg gal 1
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Winnipeg gal 1 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:26 pm

We are there till the 24th.We'll miss you. :(

northmb
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by northmb » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:39 pm

That's too bad - but there is always next year!! I haven't even been there for this year's trip but I'm already dreaming of next years! How sad is that!!??

Sherry

Winnipeg gal 1
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Winnipeg gal 1 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:28 am

Sherry,yes maybe next year.I also am thinking about next year already.Do you think were addicted? :lol:

northmb
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by northmb » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:38 pm

Oh - I KNOW that I am! :lol: Des and I keep saying that maybe we should try other places but ..why - why would you want to??!! It's funny but when a place gets into your heart like PV has - there just isn't any other place!!

What a sweet addiction!!

Sherry

chance
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by chance » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:38 pm

Well
21 days
16 hours
22 minutes
04 seconds

but whos counting 8)

lanhawk
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by lanhawk » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:59 am

MY wife and I got our tickets in October for our April trip. Got a timeshare (fixed week and fixed room) at Costa Sur, one of the better decisions we made. Being in Chicago, I am already sick of winter and this gives something to look forward too every year.

jabuehler
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by jabuehler » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:18 am

my wife and I are first timers to PV. We're going in may to dreams. Hopefully the weather will be much better than our honeymoon in playa paraiso when it rained for five days straight!

criss401
PV Fan
PV Fan

Tickets in hand.....

Post by criss401 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:39 am

8V8 [rocks] Leaving home Feb 8 for Toronto..leaving Toronto the 9th in the afternoon. Arriving Vallarta around 8 PM...taxi to the Tropicana. Then: look around, listen to the waves and relax, relax, relax. 8V8

KikiDiamond
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

count down

Post by KikiDiamond » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:51 pm

We just received our ticket confirmation for February 18th, Minneapolis (where it is currently -8 degrees) to Puerto Vallarta! My sis and her husband are joining us from Atlanta.
I have to say that I love this message board! I feel like I already know PV and the wonderful friendly folks who visit/live there.
We are going deep sea fishing, and perhaps some whale watching. Alot of tequila and sunbathing around the pool. I'm so excited!!! Kiki :D

wills
PV Fan
PV Fan

Won't be long now...

Post by wills » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:38 am

Ten more days before we leave what passes for winter in these parts (much rain) and fly to sunny SoCal where we will board the Diamond Princess for a cruise along the Mexican Pacific Coast. My wife Pat and I will be in dear old Puerto Vallarta on Tuesday February 13. We have been coming down there since 1985. For all the changes that we have witnessed over the years, the allure of the town in its beautiful setting remains indelible. Even a single day there is better than none. It seems as if the next trip is in the works soon after the previous one is completed. The annual October pilgrimage and gathering of dear friends will soon appear on the horizon. Having recently retired, I no longer have to schedule/ask fo vaction time. Nice upgrade. kind regards to all, Wills

chi-mike
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by chi-mike » Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:48 pm

chi-mike wrote:i have not bought tickets yet because I usually wait for last minute specials. my thinking may be flawed, but I believe that as the weather gets colder(the temp here just fell below freezing for the first time in a month) and people start booking vacations, there are some that don't yet know that a passport is now necessary to get out of the country.if the last minute specials don't happen, i'll just have to bite the bullet and pay full fare.

well,my thinking was flawed. not only have I not seen any last-minute specials,I couldn't get any flights and the suites emperador was booked until the end of feb. so it looks like I'm going to miss most,if not all of the invasion get togethers. I'll be there from feb 27th to mar 6. :oops: :oops:

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:04 pm

chi-mike
we too wait till last min. to book..
I believe there will still be a few folks in PV from the
invasion group to hook up with during your dates .
Have a good vacation... :)

northmb
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by northmb » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:57 am

Chi-Mike - if it's any consolation the Suites Emperador has been booked for awhile - we tried to get in there months ago! Where did you end up staying?

Des and I arrive on the 27th for two weeks and I know there are others who will either still be there or just arriving. We will still be able to carry on the invasion - though maybe not in the style of the Crowns, kissable Kristyn, loveable Laura, Bella and Diane! :D But we can certainly do our part!

Sherry

chi-mike
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by chi-mike » Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:53 pm

I was able to book a junior suit at the suites emperador for the week. we stayed there in december and really liked the location,staff and facilities.I tried booking on pv.net and was told there was no availability. I wrote the hotel directly and booked the suite.

northmb
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by northmb » Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:38 pm

Good for you! We had tried contacting them but without any luck. But - we'll practically be neighbours - we ended up with a junior suite at Villa Mercedes - across the street and down the block - across from the Choco Banana.

I'm sure we'll run into you! Only 22 more days!!

Sherry

tequilagirl
PV Guru
PV Guru

Re: count down

Post by tequilagirl » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:41 pm

KikiDiamond wrote:We just received our ticket confirmation for February 18th, Minneapolis (where it is currently -8 degrees) to Puerto Vallarta! My sis and her husband are joining us from Atlanta.
I have to say that I love this message board! I feel like I already know PV and the wonderful friendly folks who visit/live there.
We are going deep sea fishing, and perhaps some whale watching. Alot of tequila and sunbathing around the pool. I'm so excited!!! Kiki :D
BIG jealousy vibes.... you're going on my birthday!!!
Have an amazing time & welcome to the web-site for Puerto Vallarta Addicts (you can pick up your pin at the door!!) :D

LoonASea
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by LoonASea » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:28 pm

Do E-tickits count??? We will be at the Mayan Feb 9th thru 16th

1. Forget about ice fishing
2. Float the lazy river
3. Float some more
4. Eat, Drink and be merry
5. Think about those left here to shiver
6. Relax and soak up the warmth

Loon

BellaLuna
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by BellaLuna » Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:25 am

northmb wrote:Chi-Mike - if it's any consolation the Suites Emperador has been booked for awhile - we tried to get in there months ago! Where did you end up staying?

Des and I arrive on the 27th for two weeks and I know there are others who will either still be there or just arriving. We will still be able to carry on the invasion - though maybe not in the style of the Crowns, kissable Kristyn, loveable Laura, Bella and Diane! :D But we can certainly do our part!

Sherry
HEY HEY, DON'T COUNT ME OUT!!! DIANE'S LEAVING, I'M STAYING!!!
SO THE INVASION CONTINUES!!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!! 8V8

northmb
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by northmb » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:35 pm

That's great Bella!! I didn't realize that you would still be there! For sure the invasion will carry on! :D

Sherry