How many on board have tickets in hand and.....

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

indy
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by indy » Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:00 pm

Tickets in hand.......finally! (damn eticket system)

Pelicanos Grand Beach Resort

1) Ocean front bar, first of many cervezas
2) Canapoy Tour/ATVing
3) Golf
4) Much fun on the resort with old friends, resort staff, and new friends

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:39 am

well we dont but my parents do they will be there feb 20 - march 6. They fly out of minneapolis and are Staying in a condo in old vallarta 6 blocks from the beach. They are looking forward to going with my moms sister and seeing it through her eyes. She has never been out of canada.

things on there list to do.

1. missing there daughter
2. wishing michelle was there cause its just not the same.
3. missing there daughters giggle.
4. getting drunk to drown there sorrows because you guessed it there daughter is at home in the cold. Then my dad trying to get to drunk women home one on each arm doing the 1 step forward 5 steps back.

PVinJan
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Tickets in hand here!!

Post by PVinJan » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:08 pm

I have my tickets and itching to get on the plane to PV! 5 MORE DAYS!!!! Leaving 1/13-1/21 staying at Riu Jalisco-hopefully made the right choice (cross fingers). First time to PV and hoping for lots and lots of sun and fun! Going on the ATV tour as well!! I keep checking the weather in PV and see lots of clouds-so pray for me that they go away before this Saturday!!!!

winterpegman

Post by winterpegman » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:18 pm

It often looks far cloudier than it actually is over the webcams. Don't forget...it's hot regardless, and ya can still tan/burn with clouds above.

PVinJan
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by PVinJan » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:36 pm

That's good to hear-thx. I am a sun goddess! I also heard that the sand has alot of "brown" stuff in it lately-any idea? Im assuming its just from the ocean possibly turning over...you know what I mean....

gingermaei
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by gingermaei » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:31 pm

No tickets in hand but planning on being their at the end of Oct, beggining on Nov. hopefuuly for 9 days.......First thing I will do, find a palapya , order a cold one and dig my feet into the warm sand....I'm smiling just thinking about it.......that will end thou as i step outside into the 36 degree weather...brrr cold.

Ginger

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:53 pm

Joyce

davilin
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by davilin » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:08 am

But who's countig, eh?

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:19 am

davilin wrote:But who's countig, eh?
ME ... that's who!!! 8V8

Joyce

Duluthian
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Duluthian » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:22 pm

Well, a few dropped out and I was off by a day, but there will still be 44 of us flying out of Minneapolis on Feb 11, staying at the Canto Del Sol till the 18th.

Gathered quite a few tips from this board and it sounds like Sunday evening will be spent wandering the Malecon area, relaxing, and starting our own little pub crawl!

Ken

mshuckleberrys
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

tickets

Post by mshuckleberrys » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:16 pm

Leaving Jan 23 but we have to leave PV Feb 21. Darn!!!! Watch for us in OT. Ray & Norma/ mshuck

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:40 am

What's OT?

Joyce

OneDayPVtoStay
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by OneDayPVtoStay » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:39 am

We came back in December after one month in PV. No, stop, don't envy us, because we suffer from extreme PV withdrawal. I know some can't take a month off to vacation in PV, but for those that can you know what I mean when I talk about the blues associated with the return to work and life back in the cold, and snow of Canada.

My wife is depressed and I can't help but think of how we can retire early. When will the house be worth $300,000 (it is at $190,000 and holding), when will that rich uncle pass on (bless his soul), when will I figure out what to sell on the net to make my million.

OHHHH woe is me. Why does man have to spend his best years, doing the worst work? Why do we have to wait for our old and decrepit age to get the means to live as we wish? Why can't I get to retirement now when I will enjoy it the most?

Will I retire in time to enjoy my old age? Will I be fit enough to walk the streets of PV? Will I dance at Andales, or will I sit and watch? Woe, Woe, Woe!

I spend my nights before sleep, thinking of ways to make my escape. I know that my plan must be perfect. If not, then sickness, poverty, and death in a foreign country will be my fate.

Can I escape?

How much do I really need? Maybe I could go now? NO, that is madness!! I still have a teenage son in school! He must finish school and move out before any change can be made. But maybe not? NO! YES! NO! YES! NO! Stop, think clearly, patience is a virtue, remember. You are still young, and your time will come.

Help me I am going mad! Is this PV disease real? Why do I desire the end of my meaningless work, and the start of a meaningfull life in PV? Am I crazy? Do I ask too much?

tandr2
PV Master
PV Master

Post by tandr2 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:17 am

OMG - that was good. When you figure it out - please let the rest of us PV addicts know your secrets so we can join you in Paradise.

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:42 pm

DELETED

chance
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by chance » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:37 pm

Bought and Paid for Feb 17th to the 24th Then back April 11th for 2 weeks

palapa_gal
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by palapa_gal » Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:53 pm

travelbug_jp wrote:What's OT?

Joyce
I'm thinking it means Old Town.

tojol57

Re: tickets

Post by tojol57 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:11 pm

mshuckleberrys wrote:Leaving Jan 23 but we have to leave PV Feb 21. Darn!!!! Watch for us in OT. Ray & Norma/ mshuck

We get down the 10th - 24th Norma.... Hope we get to meet up with you... you know where to find us at the GCP... see you in 30 days...

Tom and Lorrie

mshuckleberrys
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by mshuckleberrys » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:29 pm

We are staying on Madero, l blk west of Bruce"s toward the beach. We are on the same side of the street and on the lower level where the green bars are on the window. Casa Franca. Did you see on one of the other boards ( JR's) where they caught a real croc on the beach by the GCP. I am ALMOST sure that was it. Norma & Ray

Figaro
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by Figaro » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:06 pm

We are going to be in Puerto Vallarta starting on February 21st and leaving on March 3rd. We will be staying at the Westin in the Marina. I am hoping to get to be able to get to Cy Cy's for Saturday Happy Hour but I am in a wheelchair and so not sure if that is going to be possible:).