Weather Outlook starting 6/13/08 to 6/21/08?

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators: admin, Moderators

lvmykids
PV Fan
PV Fan

Weather Outlook starting 6/13/08 to 6/21/08?

Post by lvmykids » Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:36 pm

I've read on a couple of other forums that it has been raining off and on since Friday June 6th and today (Sunday June 8th) downpours with flooded streets. We leave this Friday the 13th (can't believe I booked Friday the 13th!) We always travel to Mexico this time of year and have never had continuous rain while we are there. Anyone one there right now that could tell me what the weather is and what next weeks weather outlook is? I know there is nothing I can do about mother nature but would just like to know. We have some out door private tours planned and we might have to change those plans to something else. Any info. you can share would be greatly appreciated, thanks, Jan

benito
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by benito » Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:15 pm

the extended forecast on weatherchannel.com says scattered t-showers, with 60 percent chance of rain...i wouldn't worry about it, it usually starts raining in the afternoon or evening.

Arizona Karen
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Arizona Karen » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:36 pm

Just got back yesterday and it misted on and off almost all day long for several days. Don't let it get you down. We preferred the light rain when we did the Los Veranos canopy tour as it wasn't NEARLY as hot as it should be by now. There wasn't any lightning so most activities continued. We still enjoyed the beach and ocean despite the rain and sea foam. In these dry Arizona eyes of my group, only drawback was the lack of warm sun beating on us during vacation but we get that every day so it was nice for us.

lvmykids
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by lvmykids » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:18 am

We just got back yesterday, Saturday June 21st and the weather was beautiful the whole time we were there (9 days). It was a great trip! We're already planning our next trip.

Jan

orlando01
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by orlando01 » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:36 pm

8) Well i have noticed that the web cam at PVR was rainy. You could see that there was'nt that many people in the pools at the hotel from the 2 hotel that have PVR Cams on.

Do someone know if they change the PVR web cam offen? I would like to see more of the melcone and maybe try to one of the boat rides that would be cool. I used the web cam to remind me of the beautifull place that PVR is.