travel info for hola vallarta

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

KANUCKFAN
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
travel info for hola vallarta

Post by KANUCKFAN » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:36 pm

HOLA,

SPENT LAST YEAR IN FEB AT THE CROWN PARADISE, NOT THE ADULT GOLDEN CROWN AND HAD A GREAT TIME.THIS YEAR COMING IN FEB AGAIN BUT STAYING AT THE HOLA PUERTO VALLARTA.ANYONE WITH SOME GOOD NEWS NOT INTERESTED IN A BUNCH OF NEGATIVE.UNLESS IT'S WORTHY NEWS.THANKS TO ALL AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET THERE.

FRIENDLY CANADIAN

travone
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Hola

Post by travone » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:49 pm

Friendly Canadian I think we switched vacation plans this year. I've stayed at the Hola for the past two years, but am switching this year to GCP. I LOVED the Hola. The only reason I'm switching is because I wanted to try a different area.

The Hola put in an adults only pool within the last two years. The rooms are large and all have balconys. They keep the rooms very clean. Just a tip, when you check in ask for a tv remote and a safe deposit lock. For some reason they don't have enough of these, so the earlier you ask for one the better off you will be.

They have a wonderful beach area and have beach volleyball daily. Their beach bar opens at 10 am. They are very attentive with the drinks. Daily they make an appetizer and bring it around the pool so if you are hungry you don't even have to go to the pool bar for food. They also bring around cold towels in the afternoon to cool you down after a day of sunning. These feel so very good while in the sun.

There is a little store at the end of the driveway with water etc, but go across the street to the Sorano grocery store. The prices are much better. There is a bus stop right at the end of the driveway also and you can go anywhere very easily on the bus. The location of the Hola could not be better. It is central to everything.

The first time I stayed at the Hola I was nervous because the price was so reasonable. I did not need to worry. It was marvelous. I felt very safe at all times and everyone is extremely friendly. The food is average. Nothing to write home about, but it is edible. I never got sick there from anything. Plus, since the prices are so reasonable, you don't mind going into town for a few nice dinners.

I hope you enjoy your vacation. I don't think you will be disappointed. Write back after your return and let me know if you liked it.