More Web Cam ramblings

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Kate41
Re:More Web Cam ramblings

Post by Kate41 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:43 pm

The pelican left...awwwww
My co-workers were cracking up when they saw him.
Thanks for the birthday wishes!

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Tue Oct 12, 2004 10:10 pm

pelican update. he has flown the coop.

Kate. have a great time. we are all envious of you leaving this weekend. Were do you live?
Dihead. when in Feb. are you going? we are trying to leave mid Feb. for 2 weeks.

Kate41

Post by Kate41 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 11:01 pm

margarita man (Oct 12, 2004 06:10 p.m.):

Kate. have a great time. we are all envious of you leaving this weekend. Were do you live?
Dihead. when in Feb. are you going? we are trying to leave mid Feb. for 2 weeks.
In Chicago where the temps are supposed to be in the 30's this weekend! I can't wait to get to PV! This will be my first time there and hopefully not my last!

PVjoy

Post by PVjoy » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:34 pm

Now that was funny, am watching the webcam, someone appears in front of Johnny on the spot, next frame disappears, then 5 minutes later is caught on camera coming out of the outhouse.
Too much
caught on International Webcam, beamed to every country and corner of the planet. LOL

gis7366
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by gis7366 » Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:45 pm

We're leaving Feb 21 for 2 weeks...Im so excited! we should meet up for a drink or something!

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:24 am

Dihead (Oct 13, 2004 03:45 p.m.):

We're leaving Feb 21 for 2 weeks...Im so excited! we should meet up for a drink or something!

that sounds like a plan. we will keep in touch for sure. bryan

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:51 pm

Just checked out the Webcam. What a beautriful day in paradise. I t would be awesome to be on the beach eating bkfst right now. But no, i am stuck here in rainy Vancouver. Oh well, Feb will be here soon enough, i think.

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Thu Oct 28, 2004 3:58 pm

Actually the webcam fell over some time ago due to a screw coming loose. Since then Manuel and the Hotel Rosita staff arranged it. Manuel (from Proinco) also took the time to clean the outer cam vinyl cover and surprise, lovely colorful views! I will try to focus on the sunset today, will place an alarm so I remember... Sunset today is at: 2004-10-29 19:27 CDT Sunset

Kind regards

Mogens

webmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by webmaster » Fri Oct 29, 2004 5:59 pm

Did anyone watch the sunset yesterday? It was awesome! Was really surprised to see so many colors on the webcam, there was a dense cloud layer so I was wondering for a while if I had somehow missed the sunset... but when the reds, oranges and blues appeared I knew that I had actually caught it... any screenshots out there?

Greetings

Mogens

pat

Post by pat » Sun Oct 31, 2004 5:19 pm

I love looking at the web cam. I admit to looking at it several times a day, especially on weekends. I love to look at the long shawdows when the sum first comes up over the mountains, watching the waves come onto the beach, looking at the lights on the malecon just before dark. I look forward to when we can see the sun set again as well. Sometimes I even catch the fireworks from the Marigalante. 3 more weeks and I will be able to see all of that in person. Yay!!!
The last couplt of days it seems like it is too bright. Is something wrong with it?

el_camino88
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by el_camino88 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 7:39 pm

i also look at it numerous times daily lol it's one of my favourite passtimes. sadly i won't be there until at least next feb :( oh the sadness i feel, it's not even funny. good old webcam gets me through my long, cold days

Georgia

Post by Georgia » Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:15 am

I think I'm missing something here, the only webcam I have found has one not very clear picture. Where are you guys seeing these? I'd love to look at these everyday too.
Thanks

Kate41

Post by Kate41 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:47 am

I'm really confused. It's 8:45pm here CDT and it's 8:45pm CDT in PV. Why is it still sunny????? Is there some type of time lag on the web cam?

connor
PV Master
PV Master

Post by connor » Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:04 pm

No wonder we all love P.V.R. so much. The webcam picture today is crystal clear. No glare from the sun. Awesome.