Working Out

Kick back, relax, here any topic is fine, well... almost any topic... :-)

Moderators: admin, Moderators

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Working Out

Post by Plus4 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:31 pm

We know when we go to Puerto Vallarta we are going to spend a lot of time on the beach or at the pool.
We practically live in our bathing suits.
I was wondering do you workout all of the time at home just for your own health reasons or Do you make a mad rush to the gym and workout a few weeks before your vacation or never workout..
I like to workout all of the time but a vacation to PV is a very good motivator. :)

Just curious.

charlieb

Post by charlieb » Thu Jan 12, 2006 10:47 pm

I work out all the time....3 nights a week I do aerobics and weight lifting. 2 nights a week I teach martial arts. When I go on vacation, I try NOT to work out except I do spend most of the day walking or hiking. Chuck... 8)

JBfan
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by JBfan » Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:56 pm

I work out almost every day. I ride a schwinn Airedyne for 50 min. then do some situps. Trying to control my weight. Doesn't always work though

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Working out

Post by Redd » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:41 pm

Hello all! I am going to PV in April and started Weight Watchers on Jan. 2. Need to drop about 20 before I will be seen in a bathing suit anywhere!
:wink:
Jane

DELETED

Post by DELETED » Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:06 pm

DELETED

delectdee
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by delectdee » Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:21 pm

work out daily when at home and on vacation! can always fit in an hour a day just so the 'guilt' of vacation eats and drinks is slightly dampened. go for the weights and crunches! The walking and hiking will fill in the rest...

nothing more depressing than the skinny clothes you arrived in not so skinny on the way home.. :evil:

canadiandude
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by canadiandude » Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:32 pm

When I was in Pv I found that I was doing weight lifting every day. Those cups full of cervezas sure got hard lifting up to your mouth after a while :wink: