Photos of Nuevo Vallarta

Share photos, videos or other media from your trip to the area.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

tackitikibar
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Photos of Nuevo Vallarta

Post by tackitikibar » Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:19 pm

Going to Nuevo Vallarta in September, would love to see any photos if available from anyone's trip.

coorslightman
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:Photos of Nuevo Vallarta

Post by coorslightman » Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:58 am

Hi, my name is Rob and I'm staying at Paradise Village in Nuevo Vallarta Sept. 4 - Sept. 18.Hope you have a great trip!!I know I will. Just wanted to say hi and wish you a great trip. This is my 2nd time to PV. I love it!!! Going deep sea fishing and the Sierra Madre expedition and all day sail trip and going to Yelapa one day. Maybe we'll run into each other ,who knows!!!! Take care,

ROB

tackitikibar
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by tackitikibar » Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:06 am

Thanks Rob, you have a great time. I am going Sept 25th thru Oct 2nd. You keep the weather nice for us. Let me know if you catch anything on that fishing trip.

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:07 am

hey tackitickibar,Sorry it took so long to get back to you.Had a great time in PV. Didn't catch the fish I wanted but we caught some nice Dorado,a 80 lb.yellowfin and I lost a 150lb. yellowfin 20 feet from the boat. We also caught some nice rainbows. Hope you had a great trip also.I'm going back Aug. 6-13,2005. Don't know where I'm staying yet but definitely not Nuevo Vallarta!!! Ilike the inner city better or the cliffs!!!! Hope we catch the big one next year,the yellowfins start running end of July!!! You take care, Rob

Robert

Post by Robert » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:08 am

hey tackitickibar,Sorry it took so long to get back to you.Had a great time in PV. Didn't catch the fish I wanted but we caught some nice Dorado,a 80 lb.yellowfin and I lost a 150lb. yellowfin 20 feet from the boat. We also caught some nice rainbows. Hope you had a great trip also.I'm going back Aug. 6-13,2005. Don't know where I'm staying yet but definitely not Nuevo Vallarta!!! Ilike the inner city better or the cliffs!!!! Hope we catch the big one next year,the yellowfins start running end of July!!! You take care, Rob

sartoken

Post by sartoken » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:43 pm

My son will be in PVR in Feb./05 and was hoping to go out fishing for a day. Sounds like you had a great day of fishing. Which charter service did you use, and approximately what was the cost? Thanks.