CHI'S CHI'S RESTAURANT

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

mickeyanseeuw
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

CHI'S CHI'S RESTAURANT

Post by mickeyanseeuw » Wed Aug 28, 2002 3:45 am

I HAVE HEARD THAT THERE IS A CHI'S CHI'S RESTAURANT IN THE DOWNTOWN AREA
OR POSSIBLY IN THE MOUNTAINS SOMEWHERE...ANYBODY OUT THERE KNOW IF THIS IS
CORRECT AND IF SO WHERE THIS MIGHT BE? WE JUST LOVED CHI'S CHI'S HERE BEFORE IF
SHUT DOWN.
THANKS IN ADVANCE...

honeybee

Re:CHI'S CHI'S RESTAURANT

Post by honeybee » Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:01 pm

You are joking, right?

honeybee

Post by honeybee » Sun Sep 01, 2002 8:11 pm

Sorry, maybe you weren't.
There are so many wonderful restaurants in PV that serve Mexican food that I can't even count them. Try Cafe de Olla, Fajita Republic, oh, I am getting hungry!! I don't think Chi Chi's would be on my list. no offense intended.

katnsocal

Post by katnsocal » Mon Sep 02, 2002 5:20 am

It is south of town, I don't know if it is till open or not, but is down towards Boca. One of the day cruise ships used to stop there for lunch, but I am not sure if they still do. If someone in PV doesn't answer you I will try of find out tomorrow if it is still open and the details. It was a neat place they have a pool that you can eat lunch around and we dove off the dock and snorkled off the rocks infront of the resturant.

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by teduardo » Wed Sep 04, 2002 11:13 pm

If my memory serves me correctly (memories of PV tend to have a bit of fuzz to them), when we were there in May, I believe JR said it is now just rented out for private parties. He or one of the other locals should be along sometime soon and let you know for sure.

katnsocal

Post by katnsocal » Fri Sep 06, 2002 5:19 am

RE:
Chi's chi's is/was owned by the same owner of the Simpatico. That is/was the boat that used to stop there. I heard the resturant is still open, but I don't know if it is for private parties only and I am not sure if the Simpatico still stops there. Sorry, the info I got 2 days ago is it is still open