Brasil's THE BEST PLACE TO EAT. HANDS DOWN!

Tips, comments and questions on restaurants, bars, cafés, budget food and more.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

Canada-Edmonton

Brasil's THE BEST PLACE TO EAT. HANDS DOWN!

Post by Canada-Edmonton » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:26 am

HOW THE HELL HAS NO ONE ON HERE ATE AT BRASILS!!! Most people on here have said they have been going for such a long time and no one has wrote anything about going to this amazing resturant! Shame on you.

slippery pete

Re:Brasil's THE BEST PLACE TO EAT. HANDS DOWN!

Post by slippery pete » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:57 am

Maybe we don't share your enthusiasm for high priced OK food with OK service. its an alright place but too many around to be the best

jminchow

Post by jminchow » Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:20 am

been there, ok but for the price and the food cafe de olla(?) is also good and we go there once every year.

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by teduardo » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:12 pm

To each their own taste, but not even in my top 30 of Vallarta restaurants.

lors
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by lors » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:16 pm

first I have heard of this place and I have been to PV 4 times in the past 6 years...what is so great about it? and what type of food do they serve? What are the prices like and where is it located??

mrmike9

Post by mrmike9 » Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:58 pm

As a meat-lover this place is one of my favorite places to eat in PV. We go there every time we visit. It's a vegetarian's nightmare! All you can eat meat cooked Brazilian style (bbq'd on large sword like skewers and carved at your plate). If I recall the price in December was $15.00 USD for men and $12.00 USD for women. It's located in old town at 210 Venustiano Carranza. There's another one in Nuevo. Their website is www.brasilpirey.com (click on the Cabo San Lucas link to see the menu - it's the same menu they have in PV).

toledo_rocket

Post by toledo_rocket » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:42 am

Brasils rocks!! If you are an Atkins follower, this place is for you. More meat than you can shake a stick at.

toledo_rocket

Post by toledo_rocket » Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:42 am

Brasils rocks!! If you are an Atkins follower, this place is for you. More meat than you can shake a stick at.

cabron
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by cabron » Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:45 am

It's the usual problem of mistaking quantity for quality.
Like a large meal is a good meal and taste doesn't come into it.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:09 am

I guess some really like Brazil, but I grill lots of meats / poultry at home with different aeromatic woods and spice and herbal rubs, so I have never gone there. I like to just drop into small mexican resturants and try what ever. I really like a busy street cart for lunch.YUM!

Frog

Post by Frog » Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:24 pm

QUANITY NOT QUALITY

slippery pete

Post by slippery pete » Wed Jan 21, 2004 10:26 pm

Frog (Jan 21, 2004 11:24 a.m.):
QUANITY NOT QUALITY
Then you should try Josephinos its cheaper than Brasils

CANADA

Post by CANADA » Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:30 am

Tell me more abou this JOSEPHINOS place? Where is it located? How much? Same idea as Brasils? Let me know. Thanks
slippery pete (Jan 21, 2004 05:26 p.m.):
QUANITY NOT QUALITY

slippery pete

Post by slippery pete » Sat Jan 24, 2004 1:19 am

CANADA (Jan 21, 2004 08:30 p.m.):
Tell me more abou this JOSEPHINOS place? Where is it located? How much? Same idea as Brasils? Let me know. Thanks
slippery pete (Jan 21, 2004 05:26 p.m.):
QUANITY NOT QUALITY
JOSEPHINOS IS LOCATED ON THE MAIN DRAG AT THE SOUTH END OF HOTEL ROW OPPOSITE PLAZA GENOVESA. 70 PESOS BUFFET ALL YOU CAN EAT. PIZZA, CHICKEN ETC. NOT BAD FOR THE PRICE

john50

Post by john50 » Tue Feb 03, 2004 12:28 am

if you want a fantastic meal mexican style, get in a taxi and go to Ernestos , it is out near the Corona store on one of the side streets. Rib nite is fantastic and he makes the best tortilla soup bar none. It is a family run buisness.

slippery pete

Post by slippery pete » Tue Feb 03, 2004 8:30 am

john50 (Feb 02, 2004 07:28 p.m.):
if you want a fantastic meal mexican style, get in a taxi and go to Ernestos , it is out near the Corona store on one of the side streets. Rib nite is fantastic and he makes the best tortilla soup bar none. It is a family run buisness.
It is a great place to eat. I think thursdays are all you can eat ribs night for 100 pesos. Just behind Versiles cinema on fransisco villa.

monica

Post by monica » Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:17 am

hola waldo i coming in maart adios

monica

Post by monica » Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:19 am

hola waldo i coming in maart adios

rae

Post by rae » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:12 am

mrmike9 (Jan 14, 2004 11:58 a.m.):
As a meat-lover this place is one of my favorite places to eat in PV. We go there every time we visit. It's a vegetarian's nightmare! All you can eat meat cooked Brazilian style (bbq'd on large sword like skewers and carved at your plate). If I recall the price in December was $15.00 USD for men and $12.00 USD for women. It's located in old town at 210 Venustiano Carranza. There's another one in Nuevo. Their website is www.brasilpirey.com (click on the Cabo San Lucas link to see the menu - it's the same menu they have in PV).
Mrmike

Are you sure about the price for Brasil's because I read that people said the place was pricey. There is a restaurant like that here in Chicago and it $50.00 a person for dinner. So $15.00 sound to good to be true for me, and I can't wait to try it. I just wanted to make sure that there a typo. thanks

mrmike9

Post by mrmike9 » Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:40 am

Yep that was the price in December 2003 (less than 3 months ago). It may have gone up a buck or two since then but I really doubt if it's gone up any more than that.