tattos

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

sol_donkey

tattos

Post by sol_donkey » Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:23 pm

I have had 1coverup done with a new original design in /03 and another done/04 on each of my shoulders and will be getting another on my leg when I arrive to pv in only 5 more sleeps! My son has also had 2 tats done here as well.
I also recommended this place to a friend that just returned from pv and she has had no problems with her tat.
I have always gone to desteny tattoo and "Ivan" has been great at his original work, fine lines, etc. I have had no problems what so ever not even any itching scabbing etc..
I am so sick of the people back home here in Brandon Manitoba saying oh my god you got a tattoo done in mexico?why?
It is 1/4 of the price, less time, and with no problems like with my first tattoo that was done here.
Desteny tattoo is located on L Cardenas 230 Col. E Zapato(south side)

Bounce530

Re:tattos

Post by Bounce530 » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:51 am

I checked out Desteny last year and their prices were the same as northern California.

tandr2
PV Master
PV Master

Re:tattos

Post by tandr2 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:50 pm

Desteny is now Homie's from what I understand from Sol. Awesome place! I too am sick of hearing "you got a tattoo in Mexico - are you crazy" - I found them to be very clean and nice people. Awesome job they did on me. Will definitely go back if I decide to get another one!

[email protected]