has anyone used the babysitting service @ any hotel in PV???

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators: admin, Moderators

dtestaa
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

has anyone used the babysitting service @ any hotel in PV???

Post by dtestaa » Sat Apr 23, 2005 3:18 pm

looking for info (ggod or bad) on the babysitting services the hotels provide. traveling with a 5 yr. old and a 7 month old-we would like to take advantage of the sitting service for a few hours here and there but a little leary- if anyone has any experiences they can share Ide appreciate it-

flyawayplus4
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Re:has anyone used the babysitting service @ any hotel in PV

Post by flyawayplus4 » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:16 am

Your most precious possessions are your children. I understand your concern about protecting your litttle ones and leaving your children in the hands of responsible care.
I will mail a few friends and find out more info for you.

TUBBER

Re:has anyone used the babysitting service @ any hotel in PV

Post by TUBBER » Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:40 am

Hi: We are also traveling with kids and my husband would like to take me out for one nice dinner, alone. I asked our travel agent who has been to the hotels in Puerto Vallarta MANY times and has been in the business for years. She said that we would have absolutely nothing to worry about . She stated that the same people who run the daytime kids activities are the ones who babysit. She said that the hotels screen well etc and we should feel perfectly safe. She also said that if we spend alot of time at the family pool (we are staying at Riu Jalisco) that we will get to know the activities crew very well, and that should ease any discomfort or hesitation on hiring one of them to babysit.

I, however, still don't think we will get one. It just makes me too nervous! But that is just me. I am worried about the undertow in the ocean washing them away (and they are 8 and 10!)

Good luck to you and have a GREAT trip! Ann