Looking for "Life Forms" t-shirts... any help?

Arts, tequila, silver, souvenirs, etc. plus services: doctors, dentists, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

bebadbird
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum
Looking for "Life Forms" t-shirts... any help?

Post by bebadbird » Mon Aug 28, 2006 3:45 am

We are coming to PV in 3 weeks (on Sep 16) and have a request from a friend to bring him a "Life Forms" t-shirt.
Apparently they have modern day mottos on them and should be in the $25-$30 USD range. Can anyone give me further information as to availability and where we may find them?
It will be our 4th trip to PV since 2001 so are fairly familiar with the area.
Thanks in advance!! :D

bebadbird

wow... 20 days to go!!! :mrgreen:

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:39 pm

I have heard of maidenform clothes Image but never lifeform stuff...
Anyone? :)

bebadbird
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

lifeforms

Post by bebadbird » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:39 pm

Plus4 wrote:I have heard of maidenform clothes Image but never lifeform stuff...
Anyone? :)
Thanx for the reply Plus4 :D
one of our male friends was asking....
I tried to tell him that something he bought in Mexico 7 or 8 years ago may not be available anymore, but I would try.
I thought I'd be a smart shopper and check here so I don't waste time looking for something I won't be able to find as I have so many better things to do while on vacation (like shopping for myself!! hehehehe :mrgreen:)

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:52 pm

You are welcome ... :)
I know what you mean about shopping around if you have to look for a specific item in PV...takes the fun out of shopping and it's hot in Mexico to run around lots.
First vacation I asked everyone to make a wish list.
That was a mistake.
I had orders for ponchos and blankets..one with brown blacks and whites only..Another with blues red oranges etc
tiny little crab earrings :P (Found them last trip)
Never again..now they get what they get
or better yet they can take their own trip !
I always buy ME a PV gift. Good plan :)

helenf
PV Guru
PV Guru

Gifts

Post by helenf » Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:41 pm

After my first trip to PV, I stopped bringing gifts back for anyone. All of my friends asked me to bring them something back and then there was the nephews, mom and dad, etc..... By the time we left for home, I had spent a fortune on gifts for everyone else and had no room in my suitcase to bring something back for myself not to mention the money I had spent. Then when some of those same people would go on vacation, they didn't think to bring me a trinket or anything :roll: Ever since that first trip, I've stopped bringing something home for anyone (except the dog - hee hee) and always ensure I come home with something for me. :D

Helen

bebadbird
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

shopping

Post by bebadbird » Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:05 pm

I hear you!!

This will be trip #4 for us...
I will only bring something back for my friend who will be house sitting and looking after my 60+ birds!! She deserves something... hehehehe :mrgreen: (well... I will pay her too!) It's so much more fun when you don't have to think about what you are going to get for so-and-so, or whether you forgot someone. I'll be shopping for some silver bangles (for myself) so I know I won't have any trouble finding those!!

bebadbird

Plus4
Venerable PV Semi-God
Venerable PV Semi-God

Post by Plus4 » Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:24 pm

:shock: One evil eye looking bird. :)
badbird your lady that looks after your 60+birds deserves many gifts from PV.
I am sure you will find your silver bangles.
Quote:Helen
By the time we left for home, I had spent a fortune on gifts for everyone else and had no room in my suitcase to bring something back for myself not to mention the money I had spent. Then when some of those same people would go on vacation, they didn't think to bring me a trinket or anything
I know ...not nice at all. Same thing happened to me. :D
Helen Next vacation to PV I will buy you a trinket.. if...you buy me one.. :)