1 can (most are 12 ounces) frozen lime concentrate
Tequila (blanco or reposado)
Pale, preferably Mexican, lager (I am loyal to Modelo Especial, or, if I can get it, Bohemia. You want a little bitterness in this drink.)
1. Dump the frozen lime concentrate into a big pitcher.
2. Fill the empty can with tequila and add it to the pitcher.
3. Fill the can with water and add it to the pitcher.
4. Stir until the concentrate is dissolved.
5. Fill the can with beer, add it to the lime-tequila mix, and gently stir.
6. Fill glasses with ice, pour in the margaritas, and serve. Salted rims optional.
Note: You can prep the lime-tequila-water mix hours ahead of time, but only add the beer when you're ready to serve. You want that fizz to be fresh.
Read more: http://www.esquire.com/blogs/endorsemen ... z0Mb5HDGHc
All subjects that don't fit in the previous categories, including recipes, moving to PV, off the beaten path trips, cultural and non-profit and more.
1 post • Page 1 of 1