Transportation for Hire

Travel to and from: airfares, cruises, etc. + local transport: taxi, bus, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

TAG
Transportation for Hire

Post by TAG » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:53 pm

Hi,
Can someone local give me some phone numbers or email addresses of a limosine type service? What I am really looking for is someone with a van that can be arranged to pick up 6 passengers and their luggage and take them to Nuevo from the airport. Someone that has Federal plates so they can pick up at the airport and can be waiting for us with a sign or something so as soon as we grab our bags we can hit the road...then if it works out, we'd like to be able to call this person and arrange maybe two or three other trips into town or Bucerias for dinner, shopping, etc. Let me know if someone knows of a "reasonably" priced service available, or someone who does private tours or something that might be able to work us in to his schedule...this would be May 15th thru 22nd...

tackitikibar
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Re:Transportation for Hire

Post by tackitikibar » Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:23 pm

I am looking for that also. We will be traveling to Nuevo in September and what I have heard about the buses and taxi's, frankly they are a little scary.

tackitikibar
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by tackitikibar » Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:10 pm

Tag I have been talking with a gal in PV that was kind enough to send me her info on PV and she has a driver that for 250 pesos will pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. Pam works for a medical group called Intermedica. She was in the travel business for a long time. If you want I can forward her email address to you.

tgammon
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by tgammon » Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:23 pm

I just got an email from a Pamela...I assume the same one...I'll see what she can come up with...Thanks!

Terrie

gep

Post by gep » Mon Apr 05, 2004 3:20 pm

I just wanted to say we used Pam's recommendation in February. It was "super'! I would highly recommend it!
Gep

tgammon
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by tgammon » Tue Apr 06, 2004 3:17 pm

gep (Apr 05, 2004 11:20 a.m.):
I just wanted to say we used Pam's recommendation in February. It was "super'! I would highly recommend it!
Gep
Good to know...we are corresponding...I think she is going to be a big help!
Thanks for the recommendation!
TAG

tackitikibar
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by tackitikibar » Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:44 am

Glad to be of help, let me know how it turns out and any other little info we should all know.

chas

Post by chas » Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:07 pm

tackitikibar (Apr 07, 2004 08:44 p.m.):
Glad to be of help, let me know how it turns out and any other little info we should all know.
We are going to Puerto Vallarta in Feb 2005. Would like to contact Pam about the limo for hire from the airport to somewhere in the downtown area close to Old Town and return. Also possibility of hiring for day trips.

Thanks,
Chas

Underwood

Post by Underwood » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:48 pm

[Can you please send me Pam's email address or forward this request to her for transportation to and from the airport/hotel on Sept. 11 return Sept 18th.

Thanks.

modonna

Post by modonna » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:01 am

gep (Apr 05, 2004 11:20 a.m.):
Gep
I'd like to contqact pam too I'm arriving this Saturday. Do you have her email? Thanks!

teduardo
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by teduardo » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:31 pm

Pam's email = [email protected].mx

sunseker
PV Beachbum
PV Beachbum

Post by sunseker » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:58 am

Would also love to hear from Pam. Please have her contact me at [email protected] Arriving early April.
THANKS!!!

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Mon Jan 17, 2005 5:17 am

You might find it easier to email Pam instead of the other way around...she's usually pretty busy with her full time job at the Hospital San Javier. (-: