Christine Club is the place to be

Tips or questions on bars, clubs, discos, etc.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Jennybean
Re:Christine Club is the place to be

Post by Jennybean » Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:56 pm

Since I'm like, no longer like, 19 like, like I guess I should like go off and like hide in a like corner somewhere and like hide from like the kewl kids. *snerk* I'll have to tell my 18 and 21 year old neices that their 35 year old auntie is too old to take them to bars anymore. *sniffle* I'm crushed! LOLOLOLOLOL

Hey Chuck, sooner or later our vacation times will mesh and you can roll your wheelchair over the bridge to the south side and hang with the rest of us ol' coots. First bucket of cerveza at CYC is on me. (-:

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:11 pm

well salsa whatever.... we will continue to go to places as we plesase... spend our money as we please... we were just stating a point as well... we have seen it all in Puerto vallarta too... we have been coming down there for twelve years now, and we have been to Jamiaca as well and see the wonders of the world there .... all we were saying is... sure there are some places that will let people in that are minors and some that will go over board when they are out of the country... trust me, we have seen that in the adult all inclusives... people coming to mexico because some company picked up the tab for them, never been out of the country before, never been to an all inclusive before... try to drink the place dry on the first day.... it is so idiotic that these people call themselves adults... we meant no offense to you... and your generation... i don't recall either Jennybean or myself calling you any names ... we just stated our opinions based on our experiences in Puerto Vallarta... and yes Chuck and Kay are cool people.... we have been communicating with them for almost two or three years now ... as Golden Crown Paradise repeaters we are all a pretty close knit family.... so please accept our apology if we offended you.... that was never the intent.... and at the age of 47, that is just the "fatherly" figure that comes out every now and then.... as some people try to be best friends to their kids instead of parents and role models.... so have a nice day....

pvnewbie
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by pvnewbie » Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:29 am

I have to say I am appalled by what I am reading here and I am talking about the people that think it is AOK to be a minor going into clubs and drink! I am bringing my 15 year old daughter to PV with me in June and as a responsible adult, I would NEVER bring her into a club and order her alcoholic drinks. Nor do I want her to see other MINORS doing the same thing. I am going to have to guess that about 99 percent of the people under 18 cannot handle themselves after even one or two drinks. There is a reason why the drinking age is 18! There is a place for children and a place for adults. Being mature means knowing where you belong and where you dont belong!

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:35 pm

Jenny, I'll take you up on that bucket of cervezas as soon as I get my "wheelchair" greased up. BTW make mine a bucket of Negra Modelos. Ellos las cervezas mas deliciosas.

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:44 pm

order me a bucket as well Chuck and Jennybean... i just got a new walker.... LOL and my cane with the air horn and mirror is nice too.... but look out if i bring my electric chair down.... got it set to run 10 mph... full bore... LOL

have a great day... i best get back to work... damn... LOL

flyawayplus4
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by flyawayplus4 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:34 am

Ohhhhhh The night life !!!. Not the moon and stars and Sunset.

Have fun! Only young once.

salsaverde
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by salsaverde » Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:14 pm

K pedo guey!!! ya. 35 is the same as 19 so i guess i was calling the kettle black, lo siento. what's "snerking" by the way? anywho ya'll i think this is really ridiculous and it's over now so ya'll can go post somewhere else. I only give people advice on stuff I KNOW TO BE FACT and if you guys take it the wrong way, well lo siento!

chuck just for future you say it like this:
esas cervezas son mas ricas
(i suppose ya'll might take that as me being bitchy but i'm honestly just telling you that!! :) )

so i guess chat with ya'll lata!
ve con manuela!!!! :)

ellenl
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by ellenl » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:10 am

Oh, if only I could be young and know it all once again!!! (sigh)

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:16 am

I take being corrected easily and without malice, cause I've been married for 31 years. Gracias!

ShakingMyHead

Post by ShakingMyHead » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:51 am

Sounds to me like Salsa's the type of girl that gets the pump-n-dump treatment at the local bars, but is too stupid to realize that it's a bad thing. If you spent as much time learning to read and write as you have with being an annoying twat, you'd probably be half-enjoyable. In the meantime though, you're just a dumbassed and vacuous 19-year-old.

randyintucson
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by randyintucson » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:46 am

But at least she's probably getting laid. Doesn't alway happen when I come down with my fuddy duddy wife!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:32 pm

we don't seem to have a problem in the romance department when we are in town.... but then we just have a great time no matter where we are at.... sorry randy that your wife is a fuddy duddy... LOL Mrs. Crown is quite the romantic and when we are at the GCP is quite the amorous sweetheart too... must be the sunsets, the hot tub on the veranda, the fresh flowers in our room, or it just must be PV...

better luck next time....

marcos
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by marcos » Tue Apr 19, 2005 1:32 pm

The whole tone of this thread reminds me of a hillarious incident about 10 years ago. My wife and I were in Amsterdam to celebrate a friend's 40th birthday. Among the group of folks who were there was a buddy of mine and a friend of his from the UK and the guys 2 boys (16 and 18).

The first night we were in Am'dam the guys decided that it was going to be "guys night out" ... and we were going to go to the "red light district" and "see the sights". Well, the 2 boys wanted to go along so we let them. The boy's dad was with us and he was pretty "liberal". At the start of the evening, the 2 boys boasted that the "3 old guys" (as they called us) wouldn't be able to hold a candle to them all night. Anyway, we spent 5 - 6 hours drinking and generally having a good time and rolled into the hotel about 4 in the morning.

The hotel was sort of a bed-and-breakfast and last call for bredakfast was 9:00 am. Us "old guys" were down in the restaurant about 8:30 or so and at 9:00 the boys showed up. Both of them looked like they were bleeding to death from their eyeballs! As they sat down, one of them mentioned that they felt like s**t and didn't understand how us old guys (call us in the 40 - 50 range) could look so human.

I just looked at the poor bastard who, by the way, looked "shot at and missed but s**t at and hit" and said ...

"Son, your dad, Bill and I have what you and your brother don't have."
He said "What's that?"
And I said "Years and years of PRACTICE."

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:42 pm

Marcos said:

"Son, your dad, Bill and I have what you and your brother don't have."
He said "What's that?"
And I said "Years and years of PRACTICE."

You're a wise man Marcos. My liver and it's well-seasoned status salute your vast knowledge. LOL

It's all about pacing...

karinav3
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by karinav3 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:37 pm

Not the judgmental old folks again trashing someone elses postings..
first is was me then ndnqueen now Salsa.. I swear you guys have nothing better
to do than to bash on young crowds like you guys were never young before.. all she
did was mention how good Christine was and there come jennybean (whatever you call yourself)
blabbing her thought and rude comments..

To be honest I am getting tiered of this site with ignorant people always putting down others for
comments they have or experiences.. sorry no one lives in your 1800 century life

KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOURSELF.. READ THE POSTINGS DON'T LIKE IT DON'T RESPOND
JUST BECAUSE WE ARE YOUNGER DOESN'T MEAN WE ARE IGNORANT

Jennybean

Post by Jennybean » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:46 pm

Don't like us? Don't read us. Take your own advice. Want to be rude and insult me? Use my email unless you don't have the stones.

Want to yell? We're not listening...that's the bonus of being old - hearing loss. (-;

Being on the internet and posting to a message board means you need a thick skin...can't handle the heat? Best stay out of the kitchen.

And notice how this "oldie" has never once used an insult to refer to you...that's the difference maturity makes. Cheers mate!

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:44 pm

I have to vote with Jennybean here.... now where did Mr and Mrs Crown ever put down ndnqueen and the crow... i don't recall every saying anything derogatory about them or anything she has posted.... we have met the queen and the crow at andale's... i have seen her posts... she enjoyed Hilo's and other places because they played their style of music versus what they played at Andale's.... and we respected that... they are a great couple... and we hope to meet up with them next year when they are down... i also have to agree again with my exteme oldie Jennybean about having a thick skin when you are on the internet and this bulletin board... you don't like our 18th century upbringings... too bad so sad for you... again as Jennybean stated read your own advice ... if you are going to give it learn to live by it too.... we have been coming down to Puerto Vallarta for 12 yrs now... we have been to Jamaica six times in the years... Matzalan twice and Hawaii once.... so why is it the "old peoples" problems when some of the youth of today have no respect for their elders, or themselves.... i think that is all that anybody is really saying here.... it is one to have an opinion, and it is on to have respect for the other person's opinion, or response.... everybody has a story to tell, some of us told our stories and experiences of what we have seen during our vacations... now somebody here says we are all wet or don't know what we are talking about.... well they weren't sitting beside me when things happened and we weren't there when she was talking... but when you have to us CAPITAL letters to drive home your point.... the so be it... but i dont think you will ever see that hear..... and as Jennybean has said, as well as other... we have our e-mail posted here... we have been posting our opinions, observations, and suggestions for a long time... and is only comes to bite people when we stand up for what we believe.... so if the shoe fits, wear it.... if it gets too hot for you, take a cold shower and cool off..... but some of the reactions to this bulletin board is really going to shift the opinion of Vallarta.... and we love our Vallarta....

peace love and joy......

flyawayplus4
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by flyawayplus4 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:24 am

Being on the internet and posting to a message board means you need a thick skin...can't handle the heat? Best stay out of the kitchen.

Some very true and very wise words !

salsaverde
PV Fan
PV Fan

Post by salsaverde » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:58 am

Wow guess i missed a lot in a week or so so here we go again:

Karina~ you are 100% right and thanks for what you wrote :)

Shaking my head or whatever you are called, just thought i would set you straight. Ehem. Ok just because I talk about going out and having a good time does not mean that I mess around. I'll have you know that I am actually in a long term relationship and i personally do not prefer other guys to even touch me when I go out. (with my boyfriend there or not ) I don't even dance with other guys, but if you would like to take what this little "twat" says as being some skanky- slut then be my guest. Haha and what was it you called it? Pump and dump? really come on was that phrase ever actually used? I can think of quite a few more, bootycall, getting a$$, gettin laid, wham-bam, hit and run, hook-up, i'm sorry did you want me to go on? I like how you think that you know me and where do you get the idea that I'm like that? because I like to go out? well then sir i would have to inform you that 90% of "dumbassed" 19 year olds (by the way i think all you would have to say is Dumbass, drop the -ed ending it makes it sound "funky" ) anywho I would have to in form you that 19% of todays dumbass-ed youth are sleepin' around takin "pump and dumps"!

"you're just a dumbassed and vacuous 19-year-old." interesting. Well I guess this dumbassed 19 year old had better give back her DMS degree- oh i'm sorry do you know what that stands for? I'll SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU: Diagnostic Medical Sonography, here i'll make it easier for you " it's what they do to mommy's belly when she has a baby in there!" among other things. So before you start bashing me on my intelligence level maybe you should know a bit more about me. So while you have me pegged as some ignorant ultrasexually active 19 year old who doesn't know her head from her a$$, I'd like to inform you that I actually spent my junior and senior year not in high school but in college where i graduated with a degree. I speak three languages, i volunteer yearly in Mexico- yes believe it or not i take a week out of my busy non-stop party-sex-n drug party to volunteer!- and I also volunteer at three area nursing homes in the therapy department (see you soon?), i use my degree i earned with my dumbassed intelligence to give financially to charity and I also help run a progam where school kids are pen pals with soldiers in Iraq. So I guess you've got me all figured out don't you?

I don't need to have my character judged by a bunch of people on an internet website who take what "young ignorant youth" have to say, twist it and turn it into their own stupid themes and run off bashing us. So, if you have a problem with me- hold your breath and wait for me to give a damn. Now ya'll are being the immature ones. Take a step back and go somewhere else if you've got something to say- because unless you are going to discuss CHRISTINE CLUB this web posting is over.

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:06 am

What? Now your'e the moderator???