Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:20 pm
- Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
- Topic: Club Velas Vallarta
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4414
Ask for a room up high. Hope you will not have to pay all inclusive. It is expensive. For goodness sake, do not buy a unit there. You can go any time of the year through RCI but you have to pay the all inclusive fees which depending on their policy at the time, can range from $80-150 per day per per...
- Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:08 pm
- Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
- Topic: Belaire Vacation Club AKA U Hotel
- Replies: 2
- Views: 11774
In 2007 we purchased a unit at Belaire. It is called U Hotel now as I was told the project has been sold. The project is located near the marina and it has gone from little activity to no activity. The members received a newsletter several weeks ago that some members have been having negative feelin...