Search found 12 matches

by kmasp430
Fri Dec 31, 2004 3:15 am
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: New Year's in PV!
Replies: 1
Views: 2381

New Year's in PV!

Finally its my turn to get out of this cold and into the sun!!! Just over a day away until I get to leave for a week of fun in the sun! Looking forward to having a few cocktails on the beach to bring in the New Year! Happy New Years to all of you! May you all be in PV soon!!!
by kmasp430
Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:32 pm
Topic: What A Snow !!!!
Replies: 6
Views: 3627

Re:What A Snow !!!!

Better there than here, I am loving our brown Christmas here in the Twin Cities, MN, just can't stand these below 0 temps!
by kmasp430
Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:08 am
Topic: WHERE THE HELL ARE...?
Replies: 110
Views: 42033

Re:WHERE THE HELL ARE...?

Kevin from southern suburb of Minneapolis/St Paul, Minnesota! Why do I live here its sooooo cold!
by kmasp430
Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:09 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Any info on Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa
Replies: 3
Views: 2084

Re:Any info on Paradise Village Beach Resort and Spa

Have stayed at a neighboring resort and agree with previous two responses, its has a great beach! The ride into town is not that bad, its actually more relaxing to be away from the downtown area
by kmasp430
Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:36 am
Topic: First trip to PV, any suggestions??
Replies: 2
Views: 2700

Re:First trip to PV, any suggestions??

Relax, Soak up the Sun, Relax some more, and have a lot of Cocktails while laying on the beach!!! But save some for me! I'll be arriving on New Year's Day as you are departing!
by kmasp430
Sat Dec 11, 2004 9:00 pm
Topic: AI or EP??
Replies: 22
Views: 6876

Re:AI or EP??

I'd have to agree with Chuck its nice not worrying about money and the food and booze is usually very good (at least at the Grand Nuevo Vallarta), My vote is for AI
by kmasp430
Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:52 pm
Topic: Hello Everyone!
Replies: 4
Views: 3620

Re:Hello Everyone!

bzy1inpv We got our great deal through a travel agent with Marshall Field's who we have been using for years, we were not planning on going anywhere until March but added a second trip when our agent called us and offered us this great deal, we were able to get our non stop round trip air and 7 nigh...
by kmasp430
Fri Dec 03, 2004 5:38 pm
Topic: Grand Nuevo Vallarta by Occidental
Views: 1950

Re:Grand Nuevo Vallarta by Occidental

Condor thanks for the pics I guess the most important question is are we still drinking "SOL" or have they changed the beer?
by kmasp430
Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:45 pm
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Whale watching
Replies: 5
Views: 3174

Whale watching

Headed to Puerto Vallarta next month, the only thing on our must do list is Whale Watching, Any suggestions on a good compnay to go with ? We've been doing a little research and found this company, Vallarta Adventures, anyone have any feedback on them? Are any other ideas would be great, Thanks!
by kmasp430
Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:39 pm
Topic: Grand Nuevo Vallarta by Occidental
Views: 1950

Grand Nuevo Vallarta by Occidental

Hello everyone ! Looking for anyone who has recently been to Grand Nuevo Vallarta by Occidental. Headed down there for a week next month Jan 1-8. We stayed there 3 years ago when it was the Allegro, just wondering how its changed if at all . Or if you want more info on this resort I can sure help! G...
by kmasp430
Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:29 pm
Topic: Hello Everyone!
Views: 3620

Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone new member here! Headed back to Nuevo Vallarta (Grand Nuevo Vallarta by Occidental) next month. This will be our second trip back to that resort! We got a fantastic price from Mpls/St Paul, and will be there from Jan 1-8 anyone else headed down there during that week? Or if you have bee...
by kmasp430
Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:23 pm
Topic: PV vs Dominican
Replies: 8
Views: 4730

Re:PV vs Dominican

I was in the Dominican (Punta Cana) last year for a week at the RIU Palace, lets just say its way overpriced! Although the grounds/resort/and beach was beautiful the food and service were not good! We never left the resort because they were all fenced in with barbed wire fencing so we thought it was...