Search found 5 matches

by JaCKIeFRank
Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:18 am
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Travel Tips
Replies: 23
Views: 29216

I once had to get stitches while I was in PV and I had to pay for all of it myself. Since then, I make sure I have a travel medical insurance. It's cheaper than paying for stitches. And Thanks Everyone for sharing all the informative anime..
by JaCKIeFRank
Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:17 am
Topic: Can I drink the water in Puerto Vallarta?
Replies: 31
Views: 87290

I Also drink the water, eat the fruits and veggies. Consume anything that looks edible. No sickness ever, except too much tequila during the first trip to PV and staying at the GCP. I went alittle overboard with the margaritas
by JaCKIeFRank
Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:15 am
Topic: Chronic Health issues in mexico
Replies: 9
Views: 9154

If anyone imports medications from the USA tell me how to do it. Will be back in vallarta after thanksgiving and can't wait to explain injectable pens to the TSA and mexico customs as this is the first time I have traveled with them. Thanks for your imput.
by JaCKIeFRank
Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:11 am
Topic: Seeing Nuevo
Replies: 13
Views: 9664

I really like that section of Bucerias, there's some great little restaurants, art galleries and beautiful places to stay. They've also done a nice job repaving the street so it's much nicer to ride a bike on!
by JaCKIeFRank
Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:05 am
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: I Am Buying Ronald From Canada Drinks In PV
Replies: 13
Views: 12963

I was not suggesting that the post leader was anything of the above. It's just that in his first post re: purse snatchers at red cabbage, he said he was an ex-Chicago cop and then suggested ..