Search found 36 matches

by lanhawk
Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:45 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: help!
Replies: 4
Views: 1859

re:Help

I guess I will give you the good news first, there shouldn't be any problem getting into clubs or getting drinks for that matter. It has been said that if you are tall enough to reach the bar you can order a drink. With that said I would caution you to behave, you can get into trouble down there if ...
by lanhawk
Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:22 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Puerto Vallarta On a Budget
Replies: 12
Views: 6456

Roated Chicken

The roasted chicken places are the bomb! Especially with the patatoes! But you got to get there early, wait too long and they're sold out. What ever is left from dinner you can make chicken salad with for lunch. By far though the street vendors are the cheapest way to go. Check some of the PV boards...
by lanhawk
Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:08 am
Topic: Going Back
Replies: 6
Views: 2167

re:Going Back

Here's a quesiton, if you could only eat outside the resort once during the whole trip what restaurant would that be :?:
by lanhawk
Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:03 am
Topic: How many sleeps before you go. What resort staying at?
Replies: 15
Views: 5331

How Many Sleeps

Yeah, my passport came today!!! I can feel the warmth from it already. PV is only about a month away :lol: Watching the sunset now from the webcam at cyc's. Ahhh the things we look forward to. Staying at Costa Sur - (formerly Costa Vida) fixed week - fixed condo owner.
by lanhawk
Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:38 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
Topic: My PV Trip Report- Part 1 (Hotel Rosita)
Replies: 11
Views: 7736

Great report, I been to PV several times and always have a hard time remembering all the things I did. :lol:
by lanhawk
Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:34 pm
Topic: wind wind windy
Replies: 8
Views: 2730

It's Windy in Chicago

Hey, its cold here 8 degrees with wind chill down to 21 degress below zero. We need some global warming here ! :wink:
by lanhawk
Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:32 pm
Topic: Webcam in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Replies: 5
Views: 1901

Its a nice camera but unfortunately most of the view seems to be under construction, where are the people? :roll:
by lanhawk
Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:08 am
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Playa Del Sol Costa Sur???
Replies: 4
Views: 3604

Costa Sur

Hi, I have owned a week at costa sur for years, I can answer any of your questions. Is it by the clubs, no.. you need to take a 10 min. bus ride into town and after 10pm will need to take a taxi home. It has its own private beach, two pools, restaurant and every condo faces the bay with balcony. Nob...
by lanhawk
Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:59 am
Topic: How many on board have tickets in hand and.....
Replies: 110
Views: 42630

MY wife and I got our tickets in October for our April trip. Got a timeshare (fixed week and fixed room) at Costa Sur, one of the better decisions we made. Being in Chicago, I am already sick of winter and this gives something to look forward too every year.
by lanhawk
Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:20 pm
Topic: Website Change at Cuatesycuetes.com ?
Replies: 3
Views: 1658

The Camera is up

Camera is working at Cys"s. :lol:
by lanhawk
Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:20 pm
Topic: Can I drink the water in Puerto Vallarta?
Replies: 31
Views: 87284

Water and Food

Of all the people I've seen who claim they were sick, most were due to hangovers, too much sun, too much eating and lack of enough water. Some things to remenber is to not buy produce off of the street with the idea that they might have been washed \watered with unfiltered water or hit a new taco st...
by lanhawk
Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:58 pm
Topic: Website Change at Cuatesycuetes.com ?
Replies: 3
Views: 1658

Website Change at Cuatesycuetes.com ?

Looks like they are redesigning the website that once hosted one of the best webcams in PV. No camera up yet but their page indicates its the home of the eye of the Pelican webcam. Let's hope the cam comes back.
:D (http://www.cuatesycuetes.com)
by lanhawk
Thu Jan 18, 2007 3:22 pm
Topic: Mariachi tipping?
Replies: 19
Views: 8567

Not to sound cheap, but five dollars a song seems kind of expensive, I would figure a buck or two would do it. I wonder how much it costs to send them away? (just kidding) :lol:
by lanhawk
Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:28 am
Topic: Baby - it's cold outside!!
Replies: 57
Views: 17407

Cold in the Windy City

Its about 10 degrees here, but no snow, we haven't had any significant amount of snow all season. Nothing like feeling cold and looking at frozen ground. Just counting the days... :wink:
by lanhawk
Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:35 pm
Forum: Shopping & Services in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Best place for a massage
Replies: 13
Views: 8461

Best place for a massage

Hi All, I was wondering what everybody's opinion was on where is the best place to go for a massage. I was thinking some place in town as I know the hotels are generally more expensive because of the convinence factor. I want a place thats reasonable but more importantly I want a good massage. :P Ap...
by lanhawk
Tue Mar 15, 2005 12:49 am
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: First and Last Visit To Puerto Vallarta
Replies: 62
Views: 56135

Re:First and Last Visit To Puerto Vallarta

jillywilly76 (Jun 30, 2004 11:01 a.m.): I was in PV in April/04 for the first time and we got suckered into a tour at the Mayan Palace(weren't aware of the sharks)............5hrs later we were outta there. All for tickets to the Marigalante pirate ship ride. Now, I am travelling to PV alone in Aug...