Search found 7 matches

by Darwin
Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:42 am
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: PV travel forum review
Replies: 21
Views: 11087

My point is he manipulates the boards, even to the point where he will initiate a post in order to crash down threads on other boards that I have started that he does not like that will often ultimately get completely deleted, like the one about his buddy Micheal from Que?
by Darwin
Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:46 am
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Info on Sunset Plaza Beach Resort?
Replies: 17
Views: 22461

From what I have read it is north of the Sheraton more in the area of Canto del Sol and Pelicanos.
by Darwin
Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:41 am
Topic: Changes in hotels & resorts
Replies: 6
Views: 7603

Yep Rosie, it's a good option if you are staying in one of the cheaper hotels in town and would like a day at the beach with a margarita in your hand and still stay on the budget side.
by Darwin
Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:43 am
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Hurricane Javier
Views: 5623

As the days tick down, and the anticipation builds, ya start to worry about the weather, cause you only can be in Puerto Vallarta for that one week.
by Darwin
Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:09 am
Topic: Hotel Eloisa
Replies: 32
Views: 23804

Your continuous posts on various forums about all the restaurants, stores, bars makes one wonder why you are in Vallarta at all. Don't think your "two week wonders" comments about people visiting PV have gone unnoticed.
by Darwin
Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:50 am
Topic: Changes in hotels & resorts
Views: 7603

I have used a day pass at Playa los Arcos and it was great too. It's down on Los Muertos beach, right on the beach.
by Darwin
Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:00 am
Topic: accessible beach at a hotel
Replies: 9
Views: 9177

They also have a beach front restaurant. Everything is flat with one small step into the sand.