Search found 5 matches
Search found 5 matches •Page 1 of 1
- Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:54 am
- Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
- Topic: accessible beach at a hotel
- Replies: 9
- Views: 9454
The beach is easily accessed and they have a pool on the beach. They also have a beach front restaurant. Everything is flat with one small step into the sand. There is a ramp to access the restrooms next to the beach. They have many guests with mobility issues.
- Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:30 am
- Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
- Topic: Museums and Art Galleries
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9046
Once you've finished viewing contemporary Mexican art, you will want to learn more about the famous local Huichol Indian art. For a complete lesson on this distinctive and important part of Puerto Vallarta's history, visit Arte Magico Huichol, which displays the world's largest permanent collection ...