Search found 13 matches

by tackitikibar
Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:31 am
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta
Replies: 6
Views: 2903

Restaurants in Nuevo Vallarta

Going to Nuevo Vallarta for the 1st time in September. Can anyone recommend any restaurants in that area. Staying at the Playa del sol Grande.
by tackitikibar
Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:26 am
Forum: Your photos & videos of Vallarta & surroundings
Topic: Our trip pics
Replies: 19
Views: 18344

Re:Our trip pics

Where was the restaurant Las Cascadas located. Can't seem to find it on any of the websites. Going for the first time in September.
by tackitikibar
Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:06 am
Topic: Photos of Nuevo Vallarta
Replies: 5
Views: 8072

Re:Photos of Nuevo Vallarta

Thanks Rob, you have a great time. I am going Sept 25th thru Oct 2nd. You keep the weather nice for us. Let me know if you catch anything on that fishing trip.
by tackitikibar
Sun Aug 22, 2004 10:19 pm
Topic: Photos of Nuevo Vallarta
Replies: 5
Views: 8072

Photos of Nuevo Vallarta

Going to Nuevo Vallarta in September, would love to see any photos if available from anyone's trip.
by tackitikibar
Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:47 am
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Nuevo Vallarta
Replies: 13
Views: 5219

Re:Nuevo Vallarta

Thanks Joe for the information. You keep yourself safe in the service. I have a nephew who is in the army stationed in the state of Washington. Good Luck and our prayers are always with you.
by tackitikibar
Thu Apr 08, 2004 12:44 am
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
Topic: Transportation for Hire
Replies: 12
Views: 5815

Re:Transportation for Hire

Glad to be of help, let me know how it turns out and any other little info we should all know.
by tackitikibar
Sun Apr 04, 2004 8:10 pm

Tag I have been talking with a gal in PV that was kind enough to send me her info on PV and she has a driver that for 250 pesos will pick you up at the airport and take you to your hotel. Pam works for a medical group called Intermedica. She was in the travel business for a long time. If you want I ...
by tackitikibar
Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:29 pm

Re:Nuevo Vallarta

Thanks Irish for the info. The more I read about this area and hear from people who have been there, it sounds just what we are looking for. When you were there did you find any companies that would supply a limo or private car to get you from the airport to the hotels.
by tackitikibar
Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:23 pm

I am looking for that also. We will be traveling to Nuevo in September and what I have heard about the buses and taxi's, frankly they are a little scary.
by tackitikibar
Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:07 am
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Snorkling trips
Replies: 14
Views: 6253

Re:Snorkling trips

Would like to know what the website is for the Vallarta Adventures. Sounds like it was a good one.
by tackitikibar
Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:03 pm

Playa Del Sol Grand

Has anyone stayed at this Hotel, it is a new one in Nuevo Vallarta. Going to go for the first time and would like to know the pros and cons. I understand that the beaches are just great.
by tackitikibar
Sat Mar 27, 2004 2:01 pm

Nuevo Vallarta

TAG (Mar 26, 2004 10:41 a.m.): tackitikibar (Mar 24, 2004 09:18 p.m.): Going for the first time to Nuevo Vallarta, looking for feedback from folks that have traveled there. Nuevo is in north about 12 km I think or about 20 minutes from downtown PV. I am not sure which resort you are staying at, but...
by tackitikibar
Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:18 am

Nuevo Vallarta

Going for the first time to Nuevo Vallarta, looking for feedback from folks that have traveled there.