Search found 6 matches
Search found 6 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:59 pm
- Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
- Topic: Favorite Restaurant with incredible view suggestion?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 8497
We spoke with the owner of Barcelona Tapas and he said that Casa de Tequila was his other restaurant. If it isn't that one... it definitely has "tequila" in the name. He was talking about some tamale stuffed chile relleno that sounds pretty neat.
- Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:47 pm
- Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
- Topic: Chico's Paradise
- Replies: 0
- Views: 4123
Going up the mountain in general, but I had this experience going to Chico's Paradise. Be sure you time everything correctly... when I went they closed the restaurant at 6 and we got there at 5. We wanted the adventure of taking the bus down the mountain plus saving yourself an 18 dollar taxi ride. ...
- Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:44 am
- Forum: General Travel Tips
- Topic: what is considered to be off season?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 8475
One of my best memories of Puerto Vallarta was the night it stormed. A friend, her boyfriend and I went to go out to eat in Old Town.. we went high up and brought towels with us to cover our heads (didn't help)... and we kept loosing our flip flops in the stream of water on the uphill street and sen...
- Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:55 pm
- Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
- Topic: If you could only choose 2 tours.....
- Replies: 8
- Views: 4854