Search found 6 matches

by Kaliraksha
Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:59 pm
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: Favorite Restaurant with incredible view suggestion?
Replies: 16
Views: 8497

We spoke with the owner of Barcelona Tapas and he said that Casa de Tequila was his other restaurant. If it isn't that one... it definitely has "tequila" in the name. He was talking about some tamale stuffed chile relleno that sounds pretty neat.
by Kaliraksha
Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:52 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Nightlife and related
Topic: Any strip clubs?
Replies: 19
Views: 30381

We went to Prestige recently... the girls are Prestige were gorgeous... but you do have to buy 3 drinks... at like 7 dollars a piece.
by Kaliraksha
Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:47 pm
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Chico's Paradise
Replies: 0
Views: 4123

Chico's Paradise

Going up the mountain in general, but I had this experience going to Chico's Paradise. Be sure you time everything correctly... when I went they closed the restaurant at 6 and we got there at 5. We wanted the adventure of taking the bus down the mountain plus saving yourself an 18 dollar taxi ride. ...
by Kaliraksha
Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:44 am
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: what is considered to be off season?
Replies: 12
Views: 8475

One of my best memories of Puerto Vallarta was the night it stormed. A friend, her boyfriend and I went to go out to eat in Old Town.. we went high up and brought towels with us to cover our heads (didn't help)... and we kept loosing our flip flops in the stream of water on the uphill street and sen...
by Kaliraksha
Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:10 am
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: another question? December Swims!
Replies: 2
Views: 2529

thank you, i was worried about whether to snorkel or not... since further out and deeper in might be colder. thanks
by Kaliraksha
Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:55 pm
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: If you could only choose 2 tours.....
Replies: 8
Views: 4854

goodness your pictures are pretty... they look almost professional... like you could buy a print =)