Search found 4426 matches

by Plus4
Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:53 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Lori at Escondidos ...needing more A+ blood for a friend
Replies: 2
Views: 1728

Lori at Escondidos ...needing more A+ blood for a friend

Sampati posted this on OV Since John needs my blood type I called Amerimed to ask them how to donate. They said donations are handled through San Javiar Hospital, phone number 293-1500. I called San Javiar and this is what the lab told me regarding donating blood for John (or anyone, for that matter...
by Plus4
Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:18 pm
Topic: Happy Birthday David
Replies: 3
Views: 1938

Happy Birthday David

Soon you will celebrate in PV... :) Walk on egg shells till you get there... :lol:
by Plus4
Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:38 am
Topic: race to October
Replies: 21
Views: 6506

This is Face Book isn't it .... NO :cry: Oh Dear I got lost on the web :oops: MOST people left before Todd arrived...Some still http://imageshack.us/a/img339/3072/1sm213sharepopcorn.gif at times.. My point is... M:-( Hell if I know.... and why the hell did I read this thread when I saw Todd's name t...
by Plus4
Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:48 pm
Topic: race to October
Replies: 21
Views: 6506

Most people left this forum way before Todd arrived...

I peeked at the thread cause I liked the
heading...Race to October

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Race for a Cure

by Plus4
Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:15 pm
Topic: This forum
Replies: 18
Views: 7213

Re: Nice to read this post

Was nice to read this post, nice to see some old names reappear... I was in the middle of moving to Denmark, so as you can imagine, between searching for a new residence, not having easy internet access, all the paperwork, buying everything again, etc., etc. I have not been on the forum for some ti...
by Plus4
Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Really No one delicious to eat and that goes for me too I was like re fried beans and resort buffets second day round... :P :lol: ..........and the munchers all left with tummy aches... :lol: :twisted: http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-eatdrink020.gif sorry bad bad me... :oops: must go now.....
by Plus4
Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:03 am

http://i49.tinypic.com/msc3rc.jpg I disagree with most of you... This forum used to be a fun...Gosh :P a real fun place ....Also a learning place to be..A place where people that loved PV would come to to share their thoughts and info on a place we all agreed has a charm of its own... MOST people t...
by Plus4
Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:16 pm
Topic: No moderators anymore?
Replies: 9
Views: 4953

Best to you sandi.g :)
by Plus4
Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:13 pm
Topic: No moderators anymore?
Replies: 9
Views: 4953

I had stopped coming to this site some time ago and am very sorry I did again...... I only came back to wish a PV friend and his wife a Happy vacation but I can do that on FB...... :) No fun coming to this site and finding filth on it... I too see no moderating or anyone leading this forum... I cann...
by Plus4
Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:03 pm
Topic: Are we or are we not (Going to P.V. that is)
Replies: 12
Views: 5931

Re: Enjoy

I hope you really enjoy yourself. This year is the first year in 14 that we didn't go to PV. We miss it but spent most of the year being first time grand parents and really love it. It also looks like we may not make it next year either as our only daughter is getting married. So make sure you take...
by Plus4
Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:33 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
Topic: WHY is It???
Replies: 6
Views: 11857

These are a few of the Puerto vallarta trip reports that were posted on the Playa forum... I just don't see these types of reports on the PV forums and that is what I was asking on OP.. I love the Mayan and it's people... I also love Puerto Vallarta and it's people....... Each are very unique in the...
by Plus4
Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:24 am

I made a ticker for when Bill and I went to Mazatlan last year...Always have to fiddle with the tickers for awhile till they work for me...Helen is a pro at them I think :) Wondering if you and Linda have any plans to go out for a nice...Rib ...dinner while you are in Puerto Vallarta... Used to know...
by Plus4
Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Thanks Charlieb... Myself and family are doing just great... Trust you and your wife are well and prosperous too... :) ...oops must have me mixed up with the other cat... She is very informative...not me :) Where did everyone go from this forum....There are sooo many that just disappeared....looks l...
by Plus4
Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:13 pm

Your Going.... <:-)-
Hey David....Just dropping by PVnet to help you count down your days not only on Facebook but here Amigo.... :)

Wishing you and Linda a wonderful deserved vacation....
by Plus4
Sat May 01, 2010 3:20 am
Topic: fingerprints
Replies: 6
Views: 3863

Uploaded with ImageShack.us :evil: :twisted: :shock: :lol:
by Plus4
Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:15 am
Topic: Water temperature at P.V. beaches?
Replies: 5
Views: 4321

Sorry I should have said..When on vacation..
I Live in Canada..Brrrr :lol:

Enjoy your holiday :)
by Plus4
Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 am
Topic: Water temperature at P.V. beaches?
Replies: 5
Views: 4321

I usually test the Ocean temp by dipping my toes into the water... :)
This may help you..
http://www.puertovallarta.net/fast_fact ... llarta.php
by Plus4
Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:47 pm
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Timshare saleswoman Marianna at Mariscos Tino´s on Malecon
Replies: 44
Views: 25409

mikeypv
Very nice.... :)
by Plus4
Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:44 am

Ohhhhh chico :lol: http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9089/spankn.gif YOU may not always post things right but...there is no way you are a complete and total idiot. ( Sorry you had to take a personal attack)... :evil: AGAIN.... You married Maria...right? :) Not such an idiot... :lol: Your lovely lad...
by Plus4
Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:10 am

I was giving my humble opinion :lol: and thanking thisisthis for the heads up .. Info like this may just come in handy for us or for friends and family who may end up one day in PV...