Search found 1516 matches

by michelle/tyler
Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:28 am
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
Topic: time to go
Replies: 17
Views: 11626

I am so jealous joyce.Tyler said you were leaving today he keeps up to date on here lol I dont have much time anymore. We will be there in 2 weeks and we get to stay for 3 weeks this year.
by michelle/tyler
Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:51 am
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: How many have Puerto Vallarta Vacation plans for 2010?
Replies: 34
Views: 13451

Hey everyone hope you all had a great summer.Tyler and I just booked and we are going for 3 weeks this year woohoo.11 days puerto vallarta and 10 days in bucerias.We leave winnipeg jan.20th. cant wait.
by michelle/tyler
Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:42 am
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: How about oysters ?
Replies: 9
Views: 6391

Yes there is a guy who walks up and down the beach his name is johnny and you won't miss him he is so funny and nice and has a radio voice so there is no missing him.He is always there in Jan. but I am not sure about June.He is on Los Muertos beach.
by michelle/tyler
Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:13 am
Topic: Best burgers for the boys
Replies: 10
Views: 9824

My recommendation would be at Taste of Italy we never miss going there for a burger and fries it is so good.We raved to our friends about this place and they told us we haven't had a good burger until we try Paradise Burger.So a couple days later we went to Paradise it was good but did not compare t...
by michelle/tyler
Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:15 am
Topic: What's with all these Canadians?
Replies: 19
Views: 4807

I don't think that it is so much that Canadians appreciate it more,I think when you compare temperatures say your city to mine(Manitoba) your plus 17 and we are minus 30 with the wind chill.We went to P.V. in January and the temperature was minus 50 with the wind.For this Canadian it helps break up ...
by michelle/tyler
Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:23 am
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: some info
Replies: 1
Views: 3285

some info

I am sure most if not all ppl traveling these days already have a passport but for those who don't yet.This is posted on expedia.ca as a travelers alert.

http://www.expedia.ca/daily/enc4105/tra ... Mexico.asp
by michelle/tyler
Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:42 pm
Topic: Lazy Lizard renamed?
Views: 6919

lol no I don't live on here,but you seem to ask questions that I actually no answers to.It doesn't happen very often. :)
by michelle/tyler
Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:57 pm
Topic: Lazy Lizard renamed?
Views: 6919

Yes it is still closed we went down there twice and the ppl sitting under the palapas on the beach had there own coolers and stuff.But the gates were closed and no tables were out at the rest.part.
by michelle/tyler
Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:49 pm
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Share a family fishing trip anyone?
Replies: 6
Views: 3412

Hi I sent you a pm
by michelle/tyler
Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:09 pm
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Share a family fishing trip anyone?
Replies: 6
Views: 3412

We went out on kats boat 2 weeks ago for 7 hrs and had a great time,we saw manta rays,dolphins,whales,sea turtle,plus we caught 3 albacore tuna weighing from 10lbs to 25lbs.Alberto did a great job and was very professional.
by michelle/tyler
Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:07 pm
Forum: All other things PV & Mexico
Topic: Turtles and the perfect beach
Replies: 8
Views: 23397

We were lucky enough to witness a group of men and 2 police officers digging baby turtles out of the sand and putting them into a crate,just a little ways down our beach.There was about 100 turtles alive, we saw the eggs and everything it was really amazing to watch.They told us they were taking the...
by michelle/tyler
Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:01 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Hotel Emperador????
Replies: 5
Views: 2677

It is right beside the san marino,and the pier.We were in tower 2 so we had a little view of the ocean not much.
by michelle/tyler
Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:58 pm
Topic: Hotel Emperador????
Replies: 5
Views: 2677

Location is perfect,we had a suite with a kitchen it was really nice and clean,the cleaning ladies always had our room done by about 11a.m. The pool is on the roof it looked okay but we never used it we always went down to the beach.The balcony is a little small there was a table and 2 chairs but it...
by michelle/tyler
Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:13 pm
Topic: A Beautiful Saturday.
Views: 2705

Thanks sylvia my daughter has all the abba songs on her I pod she just loves dancing queen. :D
by michelle/tyler
Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 am
Topic: A Beautiful Saturday.
Views: 2705

I went to see the play in wpg of mamma mia it was amazing same thing sylvia we all got up and started dancing, and then me and my 11 yr old daughter were getting ready to watch the movie and my 8 yr old son thought he should watch it to and I told him he probally would'nt like it and next thing I kn...
by michelle/tyler
Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:22 pm
Topic: Costa Club Punta Arena??
Replies: 4
Views: 2331

I am sure we will meet up at some point.There is just the 2 of us and we are tyler and michelle.We have the same attitude regardless of the hotel we always have a good time expecially when its hitting -40 here.
by michelle/tyler
Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:36 pm
Topic: Costa Club Punta Arena??
Views: 2331

hi, we are booked in there as well from the 16th to the 30th.We have talked to a few ppl who stayed there and there thoughts were that it was fine.Its not a 5 star but its also not a 1 star.We have stayed at el pescador and emperador so we are looking forward to this place like you it was such a goo...
by michelle/tyler
Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:38 am
Topic: Wishes
Replies: 9
Views: 2736

Wishes

Tyler and I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a very happy new year.We head to P.V. in 24 days and are starting to get excited.
by michelle/tyler
Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:54 pm
Topic: Deals from Winnipeg to Puerto Vallarta
Views: 2568

We are going jan.16-jan.30 AI costaclub punta arena,direct flight with west jet out of winnipeg $1200.00 each.Way more than we have ever spent but its direct AI(which we have never done) and a hour away from home.Minneapolis wasnt even coming close to this price this year.
by michelle/tyler
Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:31 pm
Topic: hotel emperador?
Replies: 1
Views: 1837

hi there,we stayed there in jan. of this year and we loved it.We had a room across the street and lucked out by getting a suite.The room was very clean,the balcony was a little small but no big deal.We would leave for breakfast and come back an hour or so later and the room would be all done.You can...