Search found 94 matches

by canadiandude
Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:39 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
Topic: GCP
Replies: 4
Views: 6189

GCP

I kind of feel bad because I have not been on here in a while. But I thought I would come on and tell you about my second trip. Yep thats right my second. And cant wait for my third. The first time I went to Las Palmas. After I got back I was already thinking about another trip. The plan was to go i...
by canadiandude
Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:40 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
Topic: Las Palmas; El Eden; Las Caletas
Replies: 10
Views: 7771

when my buddies and i stayed at las palmas we had a room on ground level facing the activity pool. so that got kind of loud but we didnt mind. i didnt find the beds to hard. but i didnt find them soft either. this was my first trip so i dont know about all the other resorts but i found the staff sup...
by canadiandude
Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:06 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Will there be ANY sun in P.V. in August?
Replies: 7
Views: 3226

the first day i was in pv i put on sunscreen. but the next day i forgot until a few hours to late. and man did it hurt. but nothing a few cocktails couldnt fix
by canadiandude
Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:16 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Volunteer work?
Replies: 9
Views: 4710

When I was in PV I wanted to go to the orphanage but never did. I kind of regret that I never. Hopefully next time I will
by canadiandude
Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:58 pm
Topic: What do the locals like that we can bring?
Replies: 23
Views: 14670

When I went to PV I brought a new sewing kit ( just had 2 or 3 things of thread and a few needles). My mom got it somewhere and never used it. never even opened it. One day I left a tip along with that for the maid. I also left a few post cards of Canada and Calgary other times
by canadiandude
Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:19 pm
Topic: 1st time in puerto vallarta
Replies: 34
Views: 19431

I just took some American money with me when I went and then used the ATM machine when I got there. But the first time I used it I took out 100 pesos without thinking. So I had to use the ATM again
by canadiandude
Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:31 pm
Topic: How Many More Sleeps Until PV
Replies: 309
Views: 110882

Well its official. I am going back to PV, woohoo. But now I have to wait until April 2007. :cry:
by canadiandude
Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:25 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Las Palmas Reviews
Views: 4974

I didnt find the food to bad at LP except for the snack bar food. I only had a few meals there but I didnt enjoy it to much. but other than that I loved the place. The staff were awsome, entertaiment was awsome, just a really friendly place. And to the person who mentioned the parrots, I actually fo...
by canadiandude
Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:32 pm
Topic: Working Out
Replies: 6
Views: 3046

When I was in Pv I found that I was doing weight lifting every day. Those cups full of cervezas sure got hard lifting up to your mouth after a while :wink:
by canadiandude
Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:19 pm
Topic: Hepatitis
Replies: 19
Views: 12002

Before I went to PV I went to the doctor and he said not to worry. He didn't recomend drinking the tap water but he said when you brush your teeth or things like that it should be ok. The water at the bar and restraunts are safe to drink at any resort he said. If I was not staying at a resort and wa...
by canadiandude
Fri Dec 30, 2005 2:48 am
Topic: One Wish
Views: 8860

Amen Tom :)
by canadiandude
Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:15 pm
Topic: The distance people travel
Replies: 24
Views: 11290

I also met alot of people from holland and far places. I to was amazed about how far they had to travel. as much as i loved pv i dont think id travel 15 hours unless i was staying for 2 weeks or more
by canadiandude
Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:12 pm
Topic: One Wish
Views: 8860

This may sound corny but I wish peace and happiness to everyone. There is so much violence and negativity in the world today.
by canadiandude
Thu Dec 29, 2005 4:08 pm
Topic: Dios mio!
Views: 3509

congrads chuck :) so do you get any special treatment being god? if so then woohoo i only have about 900 more to go lol. good job chuck. i find your info on here always helpful
by canadiandude
Thu Dec 22, 2005 5:45 pm
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: SICK AFTER RETURNING FROM PV
Replies: 77
Views: 75902

I was there for 14 days. I did get sick once because of umm lets just say the drinks were going down to good that day. I drank water at the resort and was fine. everytime I was in town just walking around I always carried bottled water. My friend on the other hand was sick a few days. Not sure if it...
by canadiandude
Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:44 pm
Topic: HOLIDAYS
Replies: 6
Views: 3324

Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas and a New Year
by canadiandude
Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:42 pm
Topic: already planning a second trip
Replies: 7
Views: 3619

thats what i thought when i was leaving to go back to canada. I was saying to myself what the heck am i doing. i felt like staying longer. but if i stayed longer i would have gotten out of the A1 I think. to much food and booze lol
by canadiandude
Wed Dec 21, 2005 5:02 pm
Topic: Everyting but be fine.
Views: 21414

well just for having warm weather i hope we albertans bring u more snow and cold lol. actually the last 2 days have been nice. nice as in u still need a winter jacket. not as in a winter jacket, hat, gloves, 2 pairs of pants like it has been. meery christmas guys
by canadiandude
Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:25 am
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Nightlife and related
Topic: Closing Time?
Replies: 3
Views: 3217

they dont close lol :wink:
by canadiandude
Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:19 am
Topic: Everyting but be fine.
Views: 21414

You know something. The other day I was actually trying to think of a complaint. And I couldnt think of any complaints. I guess the only complaint I have is that it is fricken cold here and probably hot in PV