Search found 70 matches

by Menchis
Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:01 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: San Marino Plaza
Replies: 9
Views: 4654

I just came back from PV and I had a wounderful time, the hotel was nice, the people that works there very nice, we felt at home. I got sick ant the lady at the front desk(chavelita) bought medice and she did not took my money. The only thing I got to said bad about it its the food; it got too bouri...
by Menchis
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:58 pm
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Metamorfosis Massage
Views: 5443

I will stay at the old vallarta but I will keep that in mind too.
Thanks for the inf. :-)4
by Menchis
Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:58 pm

I will stay at the old vallarta but I will keep that in mind too.
Thanks for the inf. :-)4
by Menchis
Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:39 pm

I found the website and I already had send an email to get that info.If they don't reply I will be close to were they are so I can drop and ask them.
by Menchis
Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:14 pm

sound good, I am thinking of the hot stones for my self 8) so I hope its not too much either, I don't know how much they charge even here so I can not realy compare on the pricing but I will take the advise and see if I can get an appointment with Angie.
by Menchis
Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:10 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
Topic: Is there any airport fees on my way home?
Views: 5587

Thanks, I will do that tonight.
I am pretty sure I did not paid anything the last time but I want to make sure of it.
by Menchis
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:54 pm

how much is per hr. or minutes? I am thinking on taking my partner and my self to get a good massage :-)4
by Menchis
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:30 pm
Forum: Alternative Lifestyles
Topic: Lesbian Friendly Resorts
Replies: 14
Views: 22720

http://www.puertovallarta.net/tours/index.php - This is a good site to check. I also will check the other subjects in this forum, they are very helpful and you can get a quick answer or suggestions. I had good ones two years ago, give it a try and you will be suprise on how much inf. you can get for...
by Menchis
Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:20 pm

Thank you all for a quick respons on it. That is why I trust this forum that any where else.
:D
by Menchis
Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:26 pm

Is there any airport fees on my way home?

I am going to be going at the end of the week and coming back on April 06 back home and I will like to put away the money if there is any. :?
by Menchis
Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:14 pm

We agree with my partner about upgrading so we did. They place us with in a Jr. suit; I beleive 5th floor ocean view. Teresa is the person who is taking care of our question through emails and she is doing a fantastic job. I am looking foward to this trip even more now, 9 more days and we are there....
by Menchis
Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:58 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Weather in Puerto Vallarta by months
Replies: 8
Views: 22283

In case I will pack an small umbrella, Thank you
by Menchis
Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:33 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Weather in Puerto Vallarta by months
Replies: 8
Views: 22283

I will like to know if in early April does rain in the afternoons as per what I had read :?:
I don't mind a little rain but I will like to be prepared and pack an umbrella if that is the case [rain] , I hope not because I am running away from it :o
by Menchis
Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:10 pm

I was trying to remember the name of the Mercurio's hotel too when I was doing my booking but my partner decide to do it AI this trip, I saw Blue chairs but like you most of the comments are not good. For my next trip I will used this information my self. Thanks for the tips it will come handy :lol:
by Menchis
Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Thanks Howard, I think the comment coming from you make it even more confident for us a "gay" to feel welcome.
[goodpost]
by Menchis
Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:44 pm

I will try to get frensh information when I get back form there on April, probably by then you have book the trip but neverless I will get it for you. I don't know for how long are you going? The first time we did we did adventure outside of PV, we took the buses to of a couple places; now that we h...
by Menchis
Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:17 pm

This year we are staying at San Marino Plaza right at the Zona Romantica its AI and it was confired by some of the members of the forum that its a gay friendly hotel.
Have you books the trip yet?
by Menchis
Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:09 pm
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Very Unfortuante Anti-Gay Comments By Manager of Bai Sri
Replies: 6
Views: 5188

I am glad that he took actions against his manager , I will hate to be in a occur position if I had got there with my partner. I am a gay and I like to respect the view of other peoples as well I like to be respect. We work as hard to as any body else and we have the same right to take holidays and ...
by Menchis
Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:59 pm

Hi, I see that you are having the same issue as me when I went there 2 yrs. ago. Yes the market is for the guys but never less you can go anywhere with out having issues. We went the first time to El pescador that was a budget hotel but they were very friendly, we walk around hand to hand and we nev...
by Menchis
Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:59 pm

thank you for the reply, I don't think they will have an issue with us, we are very reserve 8:-D I won't be suprise if they are accepting gays now there, they are in the middle of the zone. When we were at El pescador they were very nice with us. I am looking foward to this trip, after two years wit...