Search found 6 matches

by Danyel
Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:21 am
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: Best breakfast joint?
Replies: 38
Views: 22644

Since we do not live anywhere near the ocean, We like to have breakfast right on the beach. Langistinos is our choice. Good food, nice people, dig your toes into the sand. Enjoy. :-)4
by Danyel
Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:47 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
Topic: Airline layover
Replies: 5
Views: 3760

I doubt that you'd make your connecting flight, at least on your return. Houston is a huge airport, and it takes alot of time to go through customs, pick up your luggage and recheck in. We had connecting flight a few years ago with about 45 minutes between flights. We just made it, but our luggage d...
by Danyel
Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:42 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Los Muertos beach Polluted?
Replies: 56
Views: 25867

I read someplace, I am not sure where, that the polution report was actually about the water at Boca de Tomatlan, not Los Muertos.

Isn't that a new sewage treatment plant that you see just north of the flight path when landing at the airport?

Dan
by Danyel
Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:40 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Tropicana Hotel
Replies: 13
Views: 6228

Tropicana Security

We have stayed at the Tropicana every year for the past 10 years or so. Never, never have we seen any problems. The service is good, the staff are friendly nice people. They have safety boxes at the lobby for valuables. The drinks are good, too. I realize that everybody has a different level of conc...
by Danyel
Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:59 pm
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: BEST GIANT MARGARITA
Replies: 44
Views: 22361

I like the Margaritas at El Toritos. But the ones at Fajita Republic, not so good. Seem to be only cheap Tequila.
by Danyel
Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:20 pm
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Dire warnings about banditos!
Replies: 38
Views: 35334

Re: Dire warnings about banditos!

:roll: I am sure you are all familiar with the well-intentioned relative (my older sister in this case) who warns you that you will surely be poisoned, murdered, kidnapped, etc. in Mexico (and of course, has never been there.) My sister claims that she heard someone (she can't remember who) intervi...