Search found 95 matches

by Youarethere
Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:47 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: What Do You Think ?
Replies: 19
Views: 6790

AGREE, AGREE, AGREE!!

I guess you can tell I agree, lol. I had paid extra to sit in first class on my way back from PV in Nov. and a couple with a small baby that cried half the way home was seated there also. Like it wasn't bad enough that I was going home :cry: and then crying baby with the mother and father saying "Aw...
by Youarethere
Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:09 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
Topic: Taxi frpm Airport
Replies: 2
Views: 3951

I had travel voucher and it was fine. I walked out of the goldfish tank and saw someone holding a sign with the same company I used and they had a list with my name on it, the guy also had an ID around his neck stating the company. I followed him out and got in a cab and off we went. Very easy and p...
by Youarethere
Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:08 pm
Forum: Your photos & videos of Vallarta & surroundings
Topic: pv this time (nov 2009)
Views: 9444

Thank you so much for sharing your pics. I happened to be in PV the same week as you so they mean so much.
by Youarethere
Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:07 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Dreams vs. Camino Real vs. El Presidente?
Replies: 3
Views: 3129

Loved the Camino Real

My first trip to PV in 1992 I stayed at the Camino and it was beautiful for a # of reasons. The staff there was wonderful, the beach was clean and big and when we wanted to eat at the hotel the food was yummy. I also made a life long friend there on my next to last day and returnred the next month. ...
by Youarethere
Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:17 pm
Topic: Summer Camps?
Views: 1922

WHAT...China? Are you for real? :roll:
by Youarethere
Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:49 pm
Forum: All other things PV & Mexico
Topic: I know this is a strange question but...
Views: 9131

Wow, Are You For Real!

First of all if I wanted the damn joke of the day I would have gone to another topic area or Comedy Central. Second, I find that so not appropriate for this subject, one would think if someone is asking a question regarding death it's due to the fact that someone very dear has PASSED AWAY in MX. BTW...
by Youarethere
Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:18 am
Topic: SET YOUR CLOCKS BACK
Replies: 1
Views: 1871

Is it really that time again? I wish they would just leave the time alone, I'd rather have more light at night, ugh!
by Youarethere
Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:16 pm
Topic: Just Got Back Last night from PV
Replies: 8
Views: 3586

I haven't been to PV in quite some time so I am looking forward to buying things from some of the vendors & shops. There's nothing like meeting up with vendors that ya met years ago & having them remember you. I love buying things from them & if you want something that they don't have you can be sur...
by Youarethere
Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:33 pm
Topic: Just Got Back Last night from PV
Replies: 8
Views: 3586

Just do like I do when I go to work (in NY City) when I don't want to be bothered by anyone. I put my iPod ear plugs in and keep the other end in my pocket so it looks like I can't hear them anyway. I am still alert because I can hear everything & it works like a charm.
by Youarethere
Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:30 pm
Topic: How many have Puerto Vallarta Vacation plans for 2008..2009
Replies: 206
Views: 78634

To All You 1st Timers...

Have a great time and enjoy, just get ready for never, ever going anywhere else on vacation again. Once you've been to PV you can't go anywhere else, you leave you're heart there. It's a magical place! :-)4
by Youarethere
Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:06 pm
Topic: How Coooold is it where you are?
Replies: 95
Views: 36259

Greetings From NY & NJ

I live in NJ but work in NY so temps are only off by a few. It's about 70 in NY and 75 in NJ. Too cold for me, anything under 80 is winter, YUCK!!!! [cold]. I hate coats, shoes but most of all SOCKS!
by Youarethere
Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:48 pm
Topic: Please let's all Remember...
Views: 2009

Plus4, thank you so much for your kind words. I must say I was very blessed that day for a few things.
by Youarethere
Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:35 pm
Topic: Please let's all Remember...
Views: 2009

Please let's all Remember...

the people we lost 8 years ago today. I am so lucky to have made it home from my job that day only 3 blocks away. And what a wonderful suprise to find a message on my answering machine when I arrived at home from my beautiful Mexican love of my life, wanting to know if I was okay. May he too now res...
by Youarethere
Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:42 pm
Forum: All other things PV & Mexico
Topic: I know this is a strange question but...
Views: 9131

I know this is a strange question but...

when someone passes away in PV do they have a viewing like here in the states & if so how many days do they do this, is it in the house? What are the normal procedure regarding this?
by Youarethere
Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:44 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Tuito
Replies: 1
Views: 2865

Tuito

I am looking for a hotel close to Tuito, I will be visiting some people in that area and would like to be as close to their home as possible. Can someone help me out with someplaces?
by Youarethere
Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:44 pm
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Don't go through Jesus for any tours. (Rude! Rude! Rude!)
Replies: 13
Views: 11871

He use to sell boat and fishing trips on that beach. We were really close, he use to call me his sister when I came down to PV because I went out with his babies godfather.
by Youarethere
Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:44 pm

You're a Sweetheart!!!

Thank you so much, you're so kind!!!
by Youarethere
Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Do you know the Chuy that I am talking about? He was always a nice guy. I would have been shocked it it was the same person. Chuy from the Camino was helpful and kind. If you know Chuy, does he still work that beach that is Dreams now?
by Youarethere
Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:51 pm
Topic: Reaching out to someone who lives there
Views: 2313

I thought I would be able to reach someone through here since there are so many locals on here.
by Youarethere
Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:42 pm
Topic: Reaching out to someone who lives there
Views: 2313

Reaching out to someone who lives there

I need to speak with someone who lives in PV near the Boca area (Chico's Paradise area) about my friend that has passed away. Someone please reply. If you know anyone that hangs out downtown, please get back to me on email.

Thanks