Search found 33 matches

by charfishie
Wed Sep 22, 2004 12:19 am
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: 6 Days Till Crown Paradise-Need to contact Paula!
Replies: 7
Views: 3058

Re:6 Days Till Crown Paradise-Need to contact Paula!

We got back from our trip Sept 6, I know Im over due, its coming (my review) of course its good, eventful, sad and cant wait to go back. But as for contacting Paula, www.crownparadise.com is the hotel site, I would call, we requested something nice, and got nothing. but good luck, of course nothing ...
by charfishie
Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:22 am
Forum: Your photos & videos of Vallarta & surroundings
Topic: Our trip pics
Replies: 19
Views: 18344

Re:Our trip pics

those are great pictures, you could make post cards out of some of them. Bravo!
by charfishie
Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:03 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Time is Flying!!!
Replies: 15
Views: 10816

Re:Time is Flying!!!

Sky,and melis I have long curly hair I wear it curly and straight. I remember I looked like monica on friends. seriously. I use lots of gel, hats and wear braids. not the kind you get on the beach, but just two like a country girl. any good products out there for friz? My schedule: Sunday Slept all ...
by charfishie
Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:41 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Entry/Exit documents
Replies: 31
Views: 14999

Re:Entry/Exit documents

Thank you all, we will be there in 4 days, Thank god its Wednesday. I will go come on here and let you all know if it worked and give you up dates, I can get on the internet for only $3 per half hour, so I will update.

Cross your fingers.

Charfishie
by charfishie
Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:52 pm

We are excited, although you will be there a day earlier, I don't know if I caught what hotel your going to? Were at the CP.
Very very excited!
not enough time to work and pack and clean the house, anyone have packing lists, or tips?
by charfishie
Tue Aug 24, 2004 11:33 pm
Topic: weather
Replies: 25
Views: 17718

Re:weather

I have seen on tv that there is a storm brewing, We leave on Sunday. I know it rains at night some times, and I looked at the web cam, looks a little cloudy
by charfishie
Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:40 am

I thought I had posted a reply to this, she does not have an actual picture ID. Im actually freaking out. I called Alaska Airlines, thats who we fly in on, and they said to have the DMV print out of her temporary ID, her birth cert, and anything with her pic id on it, she has a sams club card, a pho...
by charfishie
Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:21 pm
Topic: Losing Faith in Crown Paradise, Help would be great
Replies: 13
Views: 4614

Re:Losing Faith in Crown Paradise, Help would be great

Thank you for that advise BZY1, i will take that into consideration. I am just happy to be going. We are very excited.
by charfishie
Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:32 am

I spoke to a lady at Alaska airlines she said her Birth cert, a temp print out from the DMV, and as many other items with her picture on them would be ok. That the most important item is her Birth Cert.

I am worried, but what can you do?
by charfishie
Sun Aug 22, 2004 4:22 am

Thanks bzy1! Heres whats going on, We booked through pleasant holidays. We are a party of 5 two rooms. I emailed to make sure we have our reservation cause Im a freak that needs to make sure all is planned and correct. I asked if they had ajoining rooms. I got an email back from Hector saying we are...
by charfishie
Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:00 am
Topic: weather
Replies: 25
Views: 17718

Re:weather

We are staying at the Crown Aug 29th through Sept 5, my husband and I and 3 single girlfriends. It should be fun. We looked at the weather and it says rain or cloudy or thunderstorms, my friends were bummed, I told them not to worry its beautiful at night and may rain in the night, which is fine cau...
by charfishie
Fri Aug 20, 2004 11:56 pm

Not in Canada, wish I were cause that seems so much easier. She has a Sams Club card, birth cert, paper temporary DL from DMV, and a photo copy of her DL from her GYM.
I am hoping it works
by charfishie
Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:40 pm

Yes, it does seem so! Are you staying at Crown Paradise? Are you going with a group? We can't wait! its much more fun when you get to talk to others about going and they are just excited about it. My husband is so laid back, and my girlfriends have no idea what to expect so Im bursting at the seams!...
by charfishie
Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:40 pm

Yes, it does seem so! Are you staying at Crown Paradise? Are you going with a group? We can't wait! its much more fun when you get to talk to others about going and they are just excited about it. My husband is so laid back, and my girlfriends have no idea what to expect so Im bursting at the seams!...
by charfishie
Fri Aug 20, 2004 10:38 pm

I understand what your saying, we however due to the country to country have had a heck of a time. We are willing to pay, we even have called several numbers including directly to the hotel a few times. I have emailed back and forth about 11 times honestly. I am now finding we are reserved, but I ha...
by charfishie
Fri Aug 20, 2004 5:43 am

Well I have now gotten two emails one from Paula and one from Hector, both are conflicting information, I am still waiting for clarification but I do have to say that they are really trying to get my an answer and trying to help me. I have been there before, I know its awesome, and a lot of fun. Don...
by charfishie
Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:32 pm
Topic: Leaving August 28th. What to expect?
Replies: 17
Views: 7784

Re:Leaving August 28th. What to expect?

O.k, we will look for you. Send us a pic at [email protected] and we can send one of us, so we can know.

Im having trouble getting in touch with Paula any one have any ideas?
11 days!
by charfishie
Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:21 pm

Get a load of this, my girlfriend that is coming with us just lost her Drivers License. We are freaking out. I called the DMV, and the airlines. They said that if she has the Temp paper ID, her Birth Cert and some form of id with a pic, costco card, college id, etc. But she has none, Im sending her ...
by charfishie
Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:52 am

Losing Faith in Crown Paradise, Help would be great

I have been on these boards for a while now, I read good, bad and write good about CP. Im losing faith due to no return phone calls, emails and being lied to. We paid for our 2nd trip to PV a while ago, were told we could upgrade for a certain cost, per Hector, anyone know him? I tried Paula, forget...
by charfishie
Wed Aug 18, 2004 10:32 pm
Topic: Urgent info needed Crown Paradise
Replies: 3
Views: 1823

Re:Urgent info needed Crown Paradise

Thank you for that, we went last year for our honeymoon, got a room with a kitchen and it was nice and large. Ocean view, we were pleased. I have emailed back and forth with Hector, he told us we could upgrade. but had to put our credit card down to hold it, which is no problem. I called the number ...