Search found 4 matches

by chrissy371
Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:33 pm
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: Best Pizza in Viejo Vallarta
Replies: 11
Views: 8766

pizza

i highly recommend la piazetta.. all the food is great, it is almost like a locals place..the owner is a sweetheart too..icant remember his name though. we always go in oct. for our birthdays and he has given us tee shirts and free dessert, yum try it you will love it. it is at the end of the road i...
by chrissy371
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:15 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
Topic: Trip Report to the Golden Crown Paradise March 11 - 19
Replies: 7
Views: 9767

reviews

glad to see you back on the forum tojo. i usually dont post, but love to read about all the goings on in pv. this will be our last year at villa del mar so you can imagine how long we have been going there. hope to rent something after our ts is done. i will always love pv...chris
by chrissy371
Fri May 07, 2010 7:35 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Vallarta's Best Kept Secrets
Replies: 4
Views: 3940

thank you john huston for discovering p.v. for the rest of us. i have been going since 1967...before all the improvements including the airport. still love it and always will. thank you for the film footage, i really enjoyed it...chris
by chrissy371
Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:18 am
Forum: All other things PV & Mexico
Topic: Looking for a good dentist
Replies: 3
Views: 4351

dentist

dr. adan brixon. aldanaca 170 colonia versailles u.s phone 505-205-1569 his office is new and he is very good we have had crowns,cavities and cleaning done. he is about one third of american prices. we highly recommend him. his email address is [email protected] chris