Search found 9 matches
Search found 9 matches •Page 1 of 1
- Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 am
- Forum: General Ramblings
- Topic: How many have Puerto Vallarta Vacation plans for 2008..2009
- Replies: 206
- Views: 80718
- Thu May 07, 2009 2:45 am
- Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
- Topic: Car and driver rental?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 6480
We always hired a taxi or van with a driver and never worried having a adult beverage or two or three along the way. Well worth the extra money and have a great time! Do not want to spend the night in a Mexican Bed and Breakfast with steel bars..
- Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:34 am
- Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
- Topic: Reserve your taxis w. PuertoVallarta.net
- Replies: 142
- Views: 127185
How do you reserve for a zone? Our condo not on hotel list, do we pick a hotel close by and go from there? We know the zone and address we are going to, but we don't want any surprises.....
- Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:28 am
- Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
- Topic: On the beach like "Office" in Cabo
- Replies: 9
- Views: 6471
Been to the "Office" at Cabo and you will enjoy most of the beach spots in PV. Unless you have deep pockets, avoid La Palapa, high prices there and the food is not that great. Try the Burro Bar, CYC or any of the other places close by, you can't go wrong. Stop by one of the beach vendors and get 'sh...