Search found 12 matches

by happygolucky!!!
Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:08 am
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Day of Pampering
Replies: 2
Views: 3002

Hey there! There is a place I like to go to in the Marina!! I am not sure what type of spa you are looking for, but if you want something nice, but not too pricey, this is the place. It is called SMCDay SPa. It is a small little place just a little ways from Fajita Banana, but the massages there are...
by happygolucky!!!
Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:23 pm
Topic: Hiking / Rythms of the Night Questions
Replies: 10
Views: 7441

I took my parents to Rhythms of the Night and didn't feel uncomfortable at all. We had a great time, and I didn't once find myself missing my boyfriend who couldn't make it at the time.
by happygolucky!!!
Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:18 pm
Topic: Surfing Question
Replies: 14
Views: 6221

I wouldn't worry about them being booked, just go earlier in the day and I don't see it being a problem. They work off the beach, so that might be why you can't find a number. I've also seem them work with multiple people at a time. The other thing to remember about Sayulita, is that it is on a diff...
by happygolucky!!!
Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:18 pm
Topic: Looking for tours
Replies: 3
Views: 3112

You can totally do the whole diving and snorkling combo with Vallarta Adventures and it is such a great time, plus being whale watching season, you can kill another bird with one stone. I personally like the Marietas Islands for diving during this time of year. What is great, is that the captains of...
by happygolucky!!!
Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:09 pm
Topic: Surfing Question
Replies: 14
Views: 6221

When I tried surfing for the first time, I went to Sayulita and worked with an instructor from, I think it was called, Tiger surfers, maybe??? Not a problem because I've been up there a dozen times since and any of the guys are good. (Sorry, I should know the name right, but the beers usually consum...
by happygolucky!!!
Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:57 pm
Topic: whale watching
Replies: 9
Views: 5339

Vallarta Adventures has a few different options when it comes to whale watching. YOu can choose the all day affair which has a lot more people on it, and I think what you are trying to stay away from, but you can also do the exculusive 4 hour whale watching tour, and she is right, there is a maximum...
by happygolucky!!!
Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:58 pm
Topic: Snorkel Tours
Replies: 8
Views: 6717

I'm with David on this one!!! I had a great time out on the Marietas Islands with Vallarta Adventures!!!! It is a marine sanctuary, and the guides told me that a majority of the fish are related to those found in the Galapagos Islands. Wow!!! After the time in the water, we had some lunch and the fu...
by happygolucky!!!
Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:51 pm
Topic: Rhythms of the Night
Replies: 6
Views: 7152

I've done the rythms of the night tour twice now, and loved it each time. First experience was with my husband, and then I took my parents when they were down to visit. They really enjoyed it too. The crew on the boat is wonderful and attentive to people's needs, and then the dinner on the beach is ...
by happygolucky!!!
Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:33 pm
Topic: The Funest thing ever>>>>?>>>>
Replies: 12
Views: 8081

I know no one has mentioned it, but my favorite tour was the Sierra Madre tour through Vallarta Adventures. I had a such a great time and I learned alot too, without really feeling like I was learning, if that makes sense! 8) In the morning we set out for the local villages and these really are loca...
by happygolucky!!!
Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:17 pm
Topic: Looking for a New Years Idea!
Views: 2510

This is going to be my fourth new year's here in Vallarta, so I've tried the bar scene, the nice dinner scene and then last year I was convinced to go to the New year's eve party on Las Caletas. It is hosted through a company called Vallarta Adventures. It was such a great suggestion. We set out aro...
by happygolucky!!!
Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:05 pm
Topic: Canopy tours -
Replies: 6
Views: 4175

I know everyone is loving Los Veranos, but I didn´t and this is after trying a few other companies. I felt the safest with Vallarta Adventures because they have the double lines, one is for safety and Los Veranos doesn´t use a safety line, which made me wonder about other safety matters and how ofte...
by happygolucky!!!
Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:59 pm
Topic: Scuba Dive Certification
Views: 2724

HI there!! I am a local who is living down here now, and I have since done my open water certification. I live on the ocean, you gotta play in it right?? :D Of course! Anywho, I did my certification with a company called Vallarta Adventures, it was recommended to me by someone else because it is a 5...