Search found 19 matches

by lvmykids
Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:18 am
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Weather Outlook starting 6/13/08 to 6/21/08?
Replies: 4
Views: 2341

We just got back yesterday, Saturday June 21st and the weather was beautiful the whole time we were there (9 days). It was a great trip! We're already planning our next trip.

Jan
by lvmykids
Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:36 pm
Topic: Weather Outlook starting 6/13/08 to 6/21/08?
Replies: 4
Views: 2341

Weather Outlook starting 6/13/08 to 6/21/08?

I've read on a couple of other forums that it has been raining off and on since Friday June 6th and today (Sunday June 8th) downpours with flooded streets. We leave this Friday the 13th (can't believe I booked Friday the 13th!) We always travel to Mexico this time of year and have never had continuo...
by lvmykids
Fri May 16, 2008 5:37 pm
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Private Taxi
Replies: 3
Views: 4502

Private Taxi

Rick, Thanks so much for the info. That is exactly what we were looking for. I'm going to email him right now. thanks again, Jan
by lvmykids
Tue May 13, 2008 11:32 pm
Topic: Private Taxi
Views: 4502

Private Taxi

Does anyone know of a Private Taxi driver or service. We're looking to do some sightseeing for 3 to 4 hours while were in PV. Last June we hired a driver with a van and he was pretty pricey and he wanted to take us where he wanted to go, not where we wanted to go! Thanks
by lvmykids
Mon May 12, 2008 9:45 pm
Topic: Holding the Sun
Replies: 14
Views: 3717

Loved the slid show, thanks for sharing!
by lvmykids
Mon May 05, 2008 7:10 am
Topic: How many have Puerto Vallarta Vacation plans for 2008..2009
Replies: 206
Views: 78698

Will be at Dreams PV from June 13, 2008 to June 21, 2007. This is our second stay at Dreams in a year and our 3rd trip to PV in a year. Can't wait. I already told my husband what I wanted for my birthday next year! Of course its a visit to Puerto Vallarta.
by lvmykids
Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Topic: Tequila Express Train?
Views: 5331

Tequila Express Train?

After researching this tour a little more, it sounds like so much fun, it sounded like it would be too much to do all in one day. So I guess in the next couple of years when we start traveling without our kids (off to college they go!) my hubby and I will fly into Guadalajara, spend a couple of days...
by lvmykids
Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:07 am
Topic: Tequila Express Train?
Views: 5331

Tequila Express Train?

Has anyone ever done this tour? How was it? How far is it from Puerto Vallarta and how would we get from PV to where the train is. I think its a couple of hours away from PV. I read that it is a 9 hour tour. Could we do it in a day? I did check out their website, but if anyone has any more info. on ...
by lvmykids
Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:47 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Dreams for our honeymoon???
Replies: 14
Views: 6903

Dreams Resort

We stayed at Dreams last year (2007) the first week of June. We loved it so much we just booked 8 nights in mid June (2008). We are so excited to go back. You will love it at Dreams. The beach is beautiful and by far one of the better beaches , if not the best in PV. You will have a wonderful time! ...
by lvmykids
Mon May 28, 2007 2:18 am
Topic: Need referal for private driver.
Replies: 6
Views: 5027

Sorry Sandy, I forgot I had a couple of questions for you. Do you remember how much they charged you? We are a family of 4, so it would be just for us. Also, where did you go? Do you have any suggestions? I was thinking going towards Bucerias, Punta de Mita, Sayulita and San Pancho. We would really ...
by lvmykids
Mon May 28, 2007 2:14 am

Thanks Sandy! I emailed them, hopefully I will get a quick reply. I have emailed a couple of other people, but they have not gotten back to me. We leave in 4 days and would like to get something set up before we go. Thanks again for the quick reply, Jan
by lvmykids
Sun May 27, 2007 8:23 pm

Need referal for private driver.

We are arriving Friday June 1st, staying at Dreams. Does anyone have a referal for a private driver they have used. I would prefer a referal. We want to hire a private driver for the day (6 to 8 hours) for sightseeing. We are a family of 4 (two teenagers) so we would need a larger vehicle. I'm getti...
by lvmykids
Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:06 am
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: NEW ATM SCAM BEWARE
Replies: 5
Views: 6702

Thanks for the heads up! What next?? Also I always make copies of our passports but never color ones. Thats a great suggestions, Thanks, Jan
by lvmykids
Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:51 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Mariachi tipping?
Replies: 19
Views: 8566

Thanks so much, I found it.
by lvmykids
Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:59 am

website?

Hi oneistwo, tried the link to the marachi site and it came up unavailable. Is that the right address? Sure would like to check it out. Thanks!
by lvmykids
Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:05 am

Yeh!

Yeh!!!! I got it to work, Thanks Tom
by lvmykids
Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:23 am

Ticker?

Hey Tom, I tried again, I still don't think it is working. I saw it on your post. It must be me!
by lvmykids
Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:19 pm

Ticker?

Hi teduardo, thanks for the info. How do you get your time ticker into your profile. I had one last year on the forum for the Iberostar resort, but I have forgotten how to do it. Thanks
by lvmykids
Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:50 pm

Mariachi tipping?

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this board. This June will be our first visit to Puerto Vallarta. We are staying at Dreams. Last year we went to the Riveria Maya and stayed at the Iberostar Paraiso Maya. Looks like the tipping thing is a little different in Puerto Vallarta. My husband loves Mariachi's and w...