Search found 7 matches

by ChristieB199
Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:59 am
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Your own sightseeing?
Replies: 18
Views: 13859

TY

Thanks mexibeach! Your input greatly appreciated! I will make sure to post a link to our photos. This will be our first trip to PV and hopefully not our last!
by ChristieB199
Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:24 pm

Ok so this will be my first trip to PV. I have trying to do researching but as you can see I am still clueless. I did not know that there were rules that prevented you from exploring other areas. So does anyone have a suggestion as to where a good place to go? I would very much like to do this. Whil...
by ChristieB199
Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:35 am

Your own sightseeing?

Is there a boat that will take you to Marieta Islands or Los Caletas without taking a tour? What if you would like to just take a boat over there yourself and walk around and explore the beauty yourself? It may seem a little weird to others but... I would like to pack some lunches, take a boat over ...
by ChristieB199
Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:53 am
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Tipping, Tipping, Tipping
Replies: 49
Views: 97022

Wow this is such a good idea and I should have plenty of bath and body works to take along with me from taking advantage of the last big semi annual sale!
by ChristieB199
Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:28 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Questions about Riu Jalisco
Replies: 10
Views: 5392

Also is there a boat that will take you to Marieta Islands or Los Caletas without taking a tour.

What if you would like to just take a boat over there yourself and walk around and explore the beauty yourself?

Thanks
by ChristieB199
Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:07 pm

palapa_gal, Thanks for your help!

Anyone else that would like to chime in, please feel free.

I am still looking for a public place to shower....as palapa_gal would call it baños with a shower?

Thanks!
Christie
by ChristieB199
Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:44 am

Other concerns regarding this hotel

Hola! I also have a trip booked at this hotel April 13th-20th and I am very excited! I have been lurking this site for about a week now and finally decided to join. At first I could not decide which part of Mexico I wanted to visit but after searching and reading numerous posts from this board, that...