Search found 6 matches

by destinydave
Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:02 pm
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: PLEASE HELP A NEWBIE PLAN A WEEK!
Replies: 5
Views: 3022

PLEASE HELP A NEWBIE PLAN A WEEK!

HELP!! I am coming to PV for the first time in about 3 weeks...can anyone please give me suggestions for a sample saturday to saturday week, things that would give us a great feel for PV's food, culture, people and sights on a moderate budget?! It seems there are so many great things there, and I kn...
by destinydave
Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:19 pm
Forum: All other things PV & Mexico
Topic: Health insurance..where and how please!
Replies: 1
Views: 4595

Health insurance..where and how please!

I'm thinking about moving to Mexico, but cannot be without health insurance. Coming from the U.S., anybody have helpful info on that please?
Thanks,
Destinydave
by destinydave
Fri Jan 14, 2005 6:06 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Mayan Palace---which are good and bad rooms please!
Replies: 3
Views: 1722

Mayan Palace---which are good and bad rooms please!

I will be a first time visitor to PV in a few weeks, and have reservations at the Mayan Palace Marina....they have assigned me what I think is a room number, and would like help from anyone who is familiar with their numbering system, to see if it is a good or bad room. If anyone has suggestions on ...
by destinydave
Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:20 pm
Topic: Mayan Palace, and local info, por favor?
Replies: 7
Views: 2358

Re:Mayan Palace, and local info, por favor?

kc (Dec 07, 2004 09:29 p.m.): destinydave (Dec 07, 2004 09:46 a.m.): A PV first timer here.... anybody with experience with the Mayan Palace, and the surrounding area....near the marina I think! Going March 19-26. Thanks! Just be aware that the Mayan Palace has a reputation for having the most aggr...
by destinydave
Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:46 pm
Topic: Mayan Palace, and local info, por favor?
Replies: 7
Views: 2358

Mayan Palace, and local info, por favor?

A PV first timer here.... anybody with info on good or bad room numbers at the Mayan Palace? Have been assigned a number, and wondering if I should stick with it, or try for better !! Going March 19-26. Thanks!
by destinydave
Mon Dec 06, 2004 4:56 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: upcoming visit
Replies: 13
Views: 5859

upcoming visit

Hi gang...
First timer here..going to PV in March...any and all help will be rewarded with stacks of presents...!!! Well, maybe not, but sure
will appreciate it! Thanks, destinydave