Search found 11 matches

by raiderj16
Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:17 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
Topic: Driver & car rental
Replies: 1
Views: 4410

Driver & car rental

Does anyone know of somewhere I can hire a driver and car or small van for the day to drive to the town of Tequila? Looking for something for next week. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
by raiderj16
Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:37 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Weather in PV right now
Replies: 4
Views: 2980

Thank you for the reply. I am hoping the humidity will come down a little bit.
by raiderj16
Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:31 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Weather in PV right now
Replies: 4
Views: 2980

Weather in PV right now

I will be leaving for PV this coming Sunday and was wondering how the weather was. I looked on Weather.com and all it shows is scattered thunderstorms every day. How often is it really raining and for how long? Thanks for the info.
by raiderj16
Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Topic: Time PV to Tequila?
Replies: 3
Views: 3236

Thank you!
by raiderj16
Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:42 pm
Topic: Time PV to Tequila?
Replies: 3
Views: 3236

Time PV to Tequila?

I wanted to know if anyone here knows the amount of time it takes to drive to Tequila from PV on the new highway. I had heard that it makes a big difference.
by raiderj16
Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:37 pm
Forum: Shopping & Services in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Best Tequilas in pv?
Replies: 28
Views: 23639

Just curious as to what is the name of the tequila and what it's NOM number is.
by raiderj16
Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:40 pm

Although the Porfido is still available, it is no longer called a tequila and therefore not subject to CRT regulations. The Porfidio that is now available is now a drink that is says it is made from agave spirits. I have heard that the this new stuff is nowhere as good as the original older stuff, e...
by raiderj16
Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:32 pm

I was in PV a couple of years ago and was at Casa Del Tequila which had a very good tequila bar as well as also selling top of the line tequilas. The place also had very good food, unfortunately I do not know if it is still open, I had heard they were going to sell it. As far as tequilas, there are ...
by raiderj16
Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:06 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: OPENING A BOTTLE OF TEQUILA
Replies: 21
Views: 6588

Just like the others said you have to shake it or hit it on the bottom like a bottle of ketchup. There is a little ball in the plastic that sometimes gets stuck and by hitting it or shaking it it loosens it. Enjoy!
by raiderj16
Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:06 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Infant car seats
Replies: 2
Views: 1477

Infant car seats

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had any experiences with infant car seats in PV? We are going there in August and our daughter and granddaughter are going along. I wanted to know what do you do with the car seat when you go into town to shop, so that you don't have to haul it all over th...
by raiderj16
Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:34 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Crown Paradise Club info
Replies: 1
Views: 1840

Crown Paradise Club info

Hi everyone, We're going to be going to PV at the end of July and were looking at staying at the CPC. I was looking for any info that I could get about it, sucha as the rooms, food, staff. I also wanted to know if anyone knew what quality liquor was served there. That my be a determining factor alon...