Search found 646 matches

by chrisnick
Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:04 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Puerto Vallarta is still safe
Replies: 19
Views: 10493

I would think its because they want to make sure any holiday money is spent in their own country.
by chrisnick
Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:52 pm
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: Bakery
Replies: 21
Views: 20150

Wonder how he made out with the baked goods..
by chrisnick
Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:50 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
Topic: Puerto Vallarta Airport
Replies: 10
Views: 9291

Its a bit of a walk now to actually get out of the airport! :)
by chrisnick
Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:49 pm
Topic: Reserve your taxis w. PuertoVallarta.net
Replies: 142
Views: 113181

So you have to find some random people to share a van with?? Its still a fair bit more expensive then last year and then we took a private taxi.. Is this replacing shuttle buses? Just curious.. I never took those because you had to wait too long for them to load the bus! I was at San Marino one year...
by chrisnick
Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:26 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Puerto Vallarta is still safe
Replies: 19
Views: 10493

What else is new.. I am constantly asked how come I still go to Puerto Vallarta.... There is crime everywhere. We have had nasty things happen in our little town here... I guess if I want to be safe I won't leave the house...
by chrisnick
Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:28 am
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Zip lining - recommendations?
Replies: 7
Views: 5806

I liked the Los Veronis zip line it the adventure one was my favorite! The rappeling down a waterfall was an amazing adventure! Definitely worth the price!
by chrisnick
Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:23 am
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Nightlife and related
Topic: Buccaneers Night Tour
Views: 17721

That's wonderful Ronald! You are both very lucky!
by chrisnick
Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 am

That's good too! I've been married 30 years and my husband doesn't really care for Puerto Vallarta. Life's to short to not enjoy going to the places we love! Enjoy!
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:58 pm

If you book it as a shuttle it's $33. At these prices I'll take an airport taxi or walk across the street.
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I go one better... Don't bring my husband. Travel with a girlfriend. Reason why I can't personally recommend Rhytms of the night. We are already often mistaken for a couple. :D
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Same price I get.. Me thinks something is screwing up. No one would book it at that price.... M... Prices are coming up in US funds..
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:46 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Seeing Nuevo
Replies: 13
Views: 8538

I'm leaving January 26th for three weeks this year so only one week in April for me. Meeting a few people I net a few years ago. Looking forward to it!
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

That can't be right.. No way it would that expensive
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:51 pm

Then I suggest Rhythms of the Night. Only hear good reports of that one. Show takes place on shore at Las Caletas. It's a beautiful spot. Sunset cruise to the location. Private areas and if you have a group you can arrange to have your own bartender etc
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:52 pm

I know a lot of people love it there. My friend Fernando always asks why I don't come to his restaurant, The Fajita Republic but if I go out of town it's usually directly to Bucerias,Sayulita or Yelapa
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 am
Forum: All other things PV & Mexico
Topic: Moving from Australia!
Replies: 5
Views: 6746

I'm curious...why the move?? I would think you would want to try it out first before moving.. Not that it isn't a great idea! I LOVE Puerto Vallarta... Would love to move there myself some day.. Was there three times this past winter and even though I'm in Thailand for 3 weeks this February I still ...
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:06 am
Forum: Complaints & warnings for Puerto Vallarta
Topic: I Am Buying Ronald From Canada Drinks In PV
Views: 11183

:lol: I haven't been on the forum for awhile...appears I have missed some amusing exchanges...
by chrisnick
Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:13 am

I'm with you.. have stayed at the San Marino as well... haven't booked our rooms or condo yet for April but it will be in downtown PV... the beaches are nicer out of town but frankly.. I don't care! LOL... I love the action and people of PV...
by chrisnick
Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:00 am

I've done the pirate ship tour.. personally thought it was a pretty big rip off but it depends on what you're after.. we had poor seats on the upper deck and virtually no service.. when we left the waiter "pirate" complained that our tip was too small.... we are pretty generous tippers but to be hon...
by chrisnick
Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:56 am

Think I may have to spend the day in Bucerias in April when I come... I've stayed there and agree on the restaurants mentioned. Fuego's is great too... Shopping is cheaper there then in PV as well.