Search found 16 matches

by nana4ou
Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:54 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Hotel Help???????/
Replies: 1
Views: 1711

Hotel Help???????/

We are going to PV Dec. 17-23. There are 4 adults and 2 children ages 13 and 17. Can you tell me what is the best hotel where it's a nice rating and things for the kids to do? We stayed at the Marival last time and we loved it, but it's not available so thought we would stay in PV proper. Thanks for...
by nana4ou
Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:21 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Christmas Weather
Replies: 5
Views: 4901

Christmas Weather

We are planning a trip either the week before Christmas or the week of.
Will the weather be nice enough to swim and do fun outdoor things, or is it on the more cooler side? Thanks....
by nana4ou
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:24 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Just booked GCP July 6-9 !
Replies: 12
Views: 5250

We go because the grandkids are out of school and we love to take family vacations. We enjoyed the weather way more than the weather back home while we were gone (6-16). We were in Nuevo Vallarta but no rain and beautiful beach winds during the day.....I'd go to PV anytime anyone would take me. Ha! ...
by nana4ou
Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:33 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
Topic: Marival.....so much fun!
Replies: 0
Views: 3875

Marival.....so much fun!

We just got back from the Marival last night and it was great! We were a family of 7, celebrating my husband and my 40th wedding anniversary, and stayed in an ocean front 3 bed 4 bath suite. As soon as Lamar in reservations, found out my husband was partially disabled he immediately offered us a 1 b...
by nana4ou
Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:53 pm
Topic: Marival - 3 bed suite
Replies: 2
Views: 2216

Thanks, but we've already got the 3bed rented....they were going to give us the option of the 3 other rooms on the 1st floor, but it's our 40th ann. celebration and we decided we will just stay put so we can all be together. I appreciate the info. KCowan.......if you hear moaning and groaning, you'l...
by nana4ou
Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:47 pm
Topic: Marival - 3 bed suite
Views: 2216

Marival - 3 bed suite

Has anyone stayed in a 3 bed suite at the Marival in Nuevo Vallarta? We just found out they are 3 flights up and have been offered rooms 1515, 1516 and 1517 instead because of our bad knees. We want to all stay together, but just wondered if anyone has stayed there and if they're nice enough to grin...
by nana4ou
Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:18 am
Topic: Advice on Hotels for August in PV---NEED HELP!!
Replies: 8
Views: 3833

Resorts

We are going to Puerto Vallarta (actually Nuevo Vallarta) and staying at the Marival next week.....can't wait! When we get back I will post a little note to let you know how it is. There will be 7 of us...grandparents, parents, 10, 13 and 14 year old. We've heard good things about it so we'll let yo...
by nana4ou
Thu May 29, 2008 2:45 pm
Topic: Our Marival review (may 8th -15th)
Views: 6610

Thanks Chapito.....we went to Cancun last year and just wanted to go to a different location this year. We stayed in a 2 story penthouse in Cancun with a beautiful view and all windows, beautiful furnishings and 4 master bedrooms and 5 baths....it was wonderful except the air didn't work the whole t...
by nana4ou
Wed May 28, 2008 9:03 pm
Topic: Our Marival review (may 8th -15th)
Views: 6610

Thanks

Thanks for the review. We are going to be staying at the Marival the week of June 16th.....7 in our family and this was really informative. We are staying in a 3 bed suite, so hopefully it will be nice. Can't wait to get there!!!
by nana4ou
Wed May 28, 2008 7:39 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Count down to Pv ~ can't hardly wait!!!
Replies: 30
Views: 8500

June 16?

Hi! Is anyone going to Nuevo Vallarta the week of June 16? Our family of 7 is going and staying in a 3 bed at the Marival. We went to Cancun last year so thought we'd try this for our 40th anniversary. Can't wait! 8)
by nana4ou
Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:20 pm
Topic: Marival Resort in Nuevo Vallarta.....good or no?
Replies: 7
Views: 3454

Thanks. Great advice on the shoes for the beach. We went to Cancun last year and we figured really quickly that the beach was not for walking barefoot on.....no matter how appealing it is in the t.v. ads. ha. We have a 3 bed, 3 bath suite, so how bad can it be? I appreciate the info.
by nana4ou
Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:11 pm

Helped SO much. I think it will be great and I'm really excited to have the whole family together....
by nana4ou
Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:41 pm

Hey.....thanks for the info. I'm alwasy antsy about going somewhere that we don't really know that much about, but MLT had a great price and this way the whole family gets to go, so guess anything together is GREAT! Thanks........ :lol:
by nana4ou
Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:45 pm

Marival Resort in Nuevo Vallarta.....good or no?

We are planning a family vacation to NV June 16th. We are staying at the Marival, but I don't see much of it mentioned in the chat room. Has anyone stayed there and if so, what did you think about it. It's my husband and my 40th anniversary, so our girls are taking us all to celebrate....apparently ...
by nana4ou
Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:19 am
Topic: Marival
Views: 2726

Thanks for the info. I just booked today, so just hopefully the weather will be kinder to us than Cancun in August....lol.........
by nana4ou
Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:43 pm
Topic: Marival
Views: 2726

Marival

We're going to be at the Marival Resort the first of June. Can anyone give me an idea of what the weather will be like and if the humidity is as bad as Cancun in August? There will be 2 seniors, 2 - 30 olds and 3 kids ages 10, 14 and 14.......any suggestions as to where would be the best room locati...