Search found 9 matches

by Newschooler
Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:48 am
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Taking girlfriend to Nuevo (I'm 18 she's 19), advice please
Replies: 19
Views: 6314

That's a bit pricey but you gotta pay to play right.
I guess the lower price of the rooms there will compensate for part of it.
by Newschooler
Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:58 pm

Wow, I found some really cool places for cheap on sanpanchorentals.com they look pretty nice and they are about the same places as a resort, and since I'm not a people person at all (especially the dumb tourists) I do think that would be better for me...and more romantic haha, than to staay at a mas...
by Newschooler
Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:53 pm

I found a absolutely amazing place at Estrella Del Mar, it looked really nice, and a small resort. It was only like $450/week and it was probably the nicest place I had found thus far....only catch is that air from Seattle to Mazatlan is $575, whereas from Seattle to Vallarta is only $357. So if I g...
by Newschooler
Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:22 pm

Thanks for the advice I don't really mind being in paradise village, this isn't exactly going to be a "cultural" vacation this time haha. I just want to relax with my girlfriend on a nice beach, do a bunch of boogie boarding, maybe a little drinking too. Since PV/NV is in Banderas Bay the waves won'...
by Newschooler
Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:05 am
Topic: Advice on Hotels for August in PV---NEED HELP!!
Replies: 8
Views: 3778

go to: www.vrbo.com
So many sick rentals there.
by Newschooler
Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:04 am
Topic: Ocean safety
Replies: 11
Views: 5147

Yo, I stayed there last summer and it was a pretty sick beach for real. The waves weren't that big but you could boogie board alright. Fun resort, everything is way to expensive there though, we mostly went to Bucerias or walked down the beach and found restaurants, or just made dinner.
by Newschooler
Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:44 am

Alright, so Bayview Grand doesn't sound as good anymore, I don't really like the rooms there anyway, my girlfriend jsut liked the massive infinity pool haha. So if I reember correctly, Villa Magna and Play Royale are both in paradise village? right and the Grand Venetian is in the hotel zone or the ...
by Newschooler
Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:38 am

I'm sure that you'll get some great advice from someone here soon... Just like to say that times have sure changed. When I was 19 best I could do was take my girlfriend to Hy's Steak House, while humming the tune from 'blueberry hill'. Well normally I wouldn't take a girl on vacation, especially li...
by Newschooler
Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:12 am

Taking girlfriend to Nuevo (I'm 18 she's 19), advice please

Hi guys, I've been planning to take a trip to Nuevo with my girlfriend in August (7 nights), I know it will be hot but we both have college during the year so this is the only time we will be able to go, and I don't mind the heat, I'll be in the water most of the time anyway. I've been to Nuevo once...