Search found 13 matches

by SmileEh
Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:57 pm
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: ATV Excursion
Replies: 10
Views: 7105

I'm saddened at the lack of feedback... has no one done an ATV Excursion??... would be nice if someone could steer me towards a good one as mentioned in my above post... any help would be great as we're leaving in 3.5 weeks...
by SmileEh
Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:45 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: need help with hotel choice
Replies: 2
Views: 2504

I stay at Canto Del Sol every year and I agree... get one beside the pool... it is older but clean... and usually its cheaper to stay their then at Canto Del Sol...
by SmileEh
Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Rain!!!!!!
Replies: 15
Views: 9761

the weather network says SUN SUN SUN after today!!
by SmileEh
Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:15 pm
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: ATV Excursion
Replies: 10
Views: 7105

ATV Excursion

Hello All... I'm looking for an ATV Excursion to do with my partner on our anniversary in March... we are both in our 30's and think this would be a blast... the problem is that I can't seem to figure out which one would be the best... on this site I found ATV's Tour Single and ATV's Tour Double and...
by SmileEh
Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:27 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
Topic: Reserve your taxis w. PuertoVallarta.net
Replies: 142
Views: 124431

I'm looking at booking thru this site... so if it states 15.50 from the airport to my hotel... what do you think the final cost will be charged to my Canadian Visa card??... is there taxes, convertion charges, etc...
by SmileEh
Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:24 pm
Topic: Canadian Money
Replies: 12
Views: 8652

Thank you for the advice on the ATM... but I'm very weiry of using my debit card in Mexico... for that fact, I will be arriving with Canadian 50 dollar bills to exchange into pesos at the Mexican bank... thanks again!
by SmileEh
Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:28 pm
Topic: Canadian Traveller's checks
Replies: 4
Views: 3597

I was told through this board that you can cash Canadian Travellers Cheques and that the banks will also accept Canadian Dollar Bills for exchange...
by SmileEh
Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:52 pm

?Revised Question?

I don't think I'm making myself very clear lol... I don't want to know the exchange rate and I don't want to know if vendor's take Canadian money... what I need to know is... do the Mexican Banks take Canadian money (50 dollar bills) for exchange into pesos... or do they only accept American money.....
by SmileEh
Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Canadian Money

Can anyone tell me if Canadian money is accepted at the banks for exchange into pesos... I've always taken American money down but I thought this time I would just take my Canadian so I don't have to convert three times (CND/US/MEX)... I will bring all new, no rips, no writting on them, 50 dollar Ca...
by SmileEh
Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:22 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: How many have Puerto Vallarta Vacation plans for 2010?
Replies: 34
Views: 14488

March 2010

We will be their March 6 - March 20... and I can't wait!
by SmileEh
Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:40 pm
Topic: What Do You Think ?
Replies: 19
Views: 6795

I agree with the LA Times... and personally I don't think that anybody should bring a known little screamer onto a plane... sorry but that's how I feel... and yes I have children... I just wouldn't fly with them until I knew they could be reasonable... and another thing that drives me crazy is peopl...
by SmileEh
Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:10 pm
Topic: IFC Homes Tours
Replies: 5
Views: 3063

Homes Tour?

can you be so kind as to explain what the "homes tour" is all about?
by SmileEh
Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:40 pm
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: Bistro
Replies: 3
Views: 3370

Bistro

I will be in PV in March 2010... I was told that I should go to The Bistro for dinner as it would be a lovely spot to celebrate my anniversary... I was wondering if anyone had any comments on this restaurant... or would recommend something else they think would be better?