Search found 204 matches
- Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:28 pm
- Forum: Puerto Vallarta Nightlife and related
- Topic: Grown up party place?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3424
I second both Jennybean's and Canucker's comments ... Here's what my wife and I do when we're in town. We start at Cuates y Cuetes (aka C y C or CC's) for Happy Hour (6-8 as I recall) for the 1/2 price drinks. After Happy Hour, we head out to dinner somewhere. After dinner we usually wind up at Anda...
- Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:37 am
- Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
- Topic: Where can I get a cheap package, air included?????
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7752
Try www.skyauction.com. They had several "package deals" offered earlier in the year. You just need to keep checking the site every few days. Each "air portion" of each offering usually flies from a "major gateway" but has "add ons" if you're flying from a different city.