Search found 2122 matches

by webmaster
Thu Sep 27, 2001 3:42 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: Bay View Grand condos
Replies: 2
Views: 1874

Re:Bay View Grand condos

Yes, BVG does rent. There is a rental section on the site, you can access it directly at: http://www.bayviewgrand.com.mx/english/index_rentals.html The place is really high class, though they are constructing the last buildings so I wonder if there is too much noise or mess (dust and stuff), check t...
by webmaster
Fri Sep 21, 2001 8:25 pm
Topic: New PV hotel searchable database
Replies: 4
Views: 2094

Re:New PV hotel searchable database

Yesterday we finished including all the physical addresses for all the hotels too. If you find any errors please tell me. I based my info on various sources, including the hotel sites (the ones that have one).

Kind regards

Mogens
Webmaster
by webmaster
Thu Sep 20, 2001 3:37 pm

Re:New PV hotel searchable database

Thanks, glad you like it.

Now during the morning we will include the hotel addresses too. The nightlife-restaurant database is already online for cellphones at wap.puertovallarta.net, it should be up only for normal browsers in a few days too.

Regards

Mogens
by webmaster
Wed Sep 19, 2001 8:35 pm

New PV hotel searchable database

Hello PV Fans, Some new features have been included on the PuertoVallarta.net Site: a) There is now a searchable hotel database that includes almost all the hotels in Puerto Vallarta. Just as in Amazon you are able to leave comments and rank each hotel. You can find it by accessing the site at: http...
by webmaster
Fri Sep 14, 2001 9:13 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Chatting PV
Replies: 8
Views: 4487

Re:Chatting PV

(It's Mogens :-)) Yeah, that would be a great idea, I connect to the room once in a while, the only person I have met is my friend from the Tourism Board, Leonel... let's see if we can meet one day there. You set up the time, the rest see if they can appear in the scheduled time of day... Kind regar...
by webmaster
Fri Aug 31, 2001 1:49 pm
Topic: Just returned from the Crown Paradise Resort
Replies: 6
Views: 2406

Re:Just returned from the Crown Paradise Resort

Hi there, Just read your extensive report of your sad experience, I wish you hadgone to the police but I understand the state you must have been in. I have lived in many countries traveled to dozens more and never have I been robbed so I imagine how disturbing it must be when it finally happens. Yes...
by webmaster
Tue Aug 07, 2001 1:26 pm
Topic: URGENT - AUGUST WEATHER IN PV
Replies: 3
Views: 2116

Don't forget the PV Webcam

Hi there,

Don't forget to see what the weather is like in real-time by checking out the PV WebCam, you can find it linked on the PV Weather section here on the Official PV Site http://www.puertovallarta.net
Best way to see what the weather is like.

Kind regards

Mogens
PV Site Admin.
by webmaster
Tue Aug 07, 2001 1:21 pm
Topic: Your business E-mail address
Views: 2724

Mogens here...!

Hi Pam,

Here I am! Why? Busy as always... how's life on your side? Hey, where's your web site? Can't access it...

BTW puertovallarta.net now has four times the traffic of it's closest competitor.

You can always find me at [email protected] if you need assistance in anything.

Regards

Mogens
by webmaster
Fri Aug 03, 2001 8:05 pm
Topic: beach at blue bay gettaway
Replies: 9
Views: 5453

Ghost Condo at BBG

Hi there, Nope, no earthquake was involved, that's a urban legend that I have heard before :-). Furthermore it is not a hotel, rather a condo development. I am direct contact with one of the main contractors in its building. The reality is: the main investor died and his family has been involved in ...
by webmaster
Fri Jul 27, 2001 6:17 pm
Topic: Malecon, Yelapa, Water Taxi, Chico's Paradise?
Views: 4232

Re:Malecon, Yelapa, Water Taxi, Chico's Paradise?

Hi Scott, Some short definitions for your benefit: 1- The Malecón: Parallel to the main street Díaz Ordaz, approximately 16 blocks stretching from River (Río) Cuale, the city's river northeast to 31 de Octubre street. The Malecón is the place to see and be seen in Puerto Vallarta. Lined with many re...
by webmaster
Thu Jul 26, 2001 9:15 pm
Topic: Info on Vellas Vallarte
Replies: 5
Views: 2443

Re:Info on Velas Vallarta

The larger suites maybe, but the Junior suites don't go all the way through the building and do not have balcony or much of a view, maybe not all the Junior suites, but the ones I've stayed at have all been on the outside of the building, either looking towards the Bay View Grand or the other side t...
by webmaster
Tue Jul 24, 2001 1:56 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta en Español
Topic: PUERTO VALLARTA CON NIÑOS
Replies: 1
Views: 4591

Re:PUERTO VALLARTA CON NIÑOS

Hola, Aunque no tengo hijos, sé que hay mucho que hacer en PV, si se quedan en un hotel or resort lo mas seguro que tendran un Kids Club donde pueden entretenerse si son menores a 12 años, si no, quizá no quieran participar. En la ciudad hay muchas opciones, el Splash, un parque acuático o el que es...
by webmaster
Tue Jul 24, 2001 1:38 pm
Topic: Info on Vellas Vallarte
Replies: 5
Views: 2443

Re:Info on Velas Vallarta

Hi there,

I would like to say that most rooms face the pool side and some face the sea and pool, but the Junior Suites face the outside of the building and do not have balconies nor much of a view :-).

Kind regards

Mogens
by webmaster
Sat Jul 07, 2001 4:17 pm
Topic: PV Chat?
Replies: 6
Views: 4553

Re:PV Chat?

Hi Pamela, The chat room works fine on my PC, both in Netscape and IE, I have IE 5.0 and Netscape 4.7... Do you have, by any chance, the Java option disabled on your browser? The chat room works based on Java so that could be it. Otherwise you may just need to wait a little longer, the application w...
by webmaster
Tue Jul 03, 2001 9:57 pm
Topic: direct from nuevo vallarta as you read
Views: 2079

Re:direct from nuevo vallarta as you read

Thanks Jed for the "real-time" updates from Nvo. Vallarta, hope you enjoy your trip, but don't spend all your time in front of a computer!! By the way, remember there is a cream (hi-tech stuff :-)) that protects you from the sun, hehehe. Did you guess? Sunscreen! Use it!! For your own sake. I always...
by webmaster
Wed Jun 27, 2001 3:23 pm
Topic: From Mexico City to Puerto Vallarta by Car (Possible)
Views: 5759

From Mexico City to Puerto Vallarta by Car

Hi there Pocho, Didn't know you were online, well, this question is different from the former... I personally would rather not drive if given the option. Bus would be fine, but here you must be more careful, not that anything will happen to you on the trip (be careful anyway, as you would be anywher...
by webmaster
Wed Jun 27, 2001 2:52 pm
Topic: From Mexico City to Puerto Vallarta by Car (Possible)
Views: 5759

Mexico City to PV by Car, yes it's possible

Hi there Pocho, The trip from Mexico City to Guadalajara is a 4-5 hour trip on a superduper highway, no problems there, you just take the toll highway and you'll do great, if you want to see the scenery (and trucks and curves) take the free roads :-). I do not know the toll fee amount, I would guess...
by webmaster
Fri Jun 22, 2001 3:24 pm
Topic: Which resort?
Views: 2411

Solare Resort Photo Album

Hi there,

Found this while surfing around looking for info on Solare, a photo album by someone that visited the place august last year:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AIGaller ... &a=8330637

Hope it's useful,

Kind regards

Mogens
PV Site Webmaster
by webmaster
Fri Jun 22, 2001 2:57 pm
Topic: Puerto Vallarta Crown Paradise
Replies: 1
Views: 2217

Puerto Vallarta Crown Paradise

A little further down this same section you'll find a bit of info regarding Crown Paradise. Sister hotel... of CP in PV? There are two CP hotels in Mexico, one in Puerto Vallarta and the other in Cancun (I've stayed at both, the PV one is better), you can find the corporate info on their website at ...
by webmaster
Mon Jun 18, 2001 9:38 pm
Topic: Mogens What about the Marriot?
Views: 2172

Re:Mogens What about the Marriot?

Never been there myself, never invited either :-), found this review on Epinions.com, hope it's useful: CasaMagna Marriott PV by stevesilmer | Apr 10 '01 Pros: reasonable price, nice private beach Cons: bus ride to downtown area The Bottom Line The CasaMagna in Puerto Vallarta is a great choice. Goo...