Search found 158 matches

by delectdee
Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:38 am
Forum: Alternative Lifestyles
Topic: Palladium gay friendly?
Replies: 13
Views: 17082

Re: Palladium gay friendly?

hey, gay couple in our 20's heading to PV. looking at the Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa any fellow gay couples stay there? how did you make out, we're not into the club scene just relaxing. thank you in advance. j and p most of the gay friendly or gay owned hotels, bars, businesses, etc. are in t...
by delectdee
Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:23 am
Topic: Alt. Lifestyles rules
Replies: 28
Views: 33756

howard_jax wrote:No problem. Just share your thoughts with us as we will with you. PV is genuinely for all.
:) thanks. sure didn't intend to start any bad feelings or negativity. i enjoy this forum quite a bit.
by delectdee
Sat Mar 11, 2006 10:00 pm

don't worry, my sense of "ha ha" fell through. M:-(
by delectdee
Sat Mar 11, 2006 12:32 pm

"with that being said, i think it would be a great idea to start an 'alternative' section." That's exactly what we did. It is even called "Alternative Lifestyles". What is it you are talking about? And what is it you want "brought on"? Chuck... 8) i did not realize that you had already created the ...
by delectdee
Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:34 am

ok, as a lesbian, here are my thoughts.....i kind of react to the "alternative" label, but, it is the most generic description and likely the least offensive. i like this forum, in particular, because it provides good, general, helpful info. that any of us can use- gay, lesbian, straight, etc. i hav...
by delectdee
Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:21 am
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Nightlife and related
Topic: beer in a bucket & a beach
Replies: 6
Views: 4912

definelty los meurtos!

shrimp on a stick (5 for 20 pesos) or shrimp cocktail (from the guy on the pier with a blue cooler) for 45 pesos, and buckets of beer galore along with the requisite people watching.
by delectdee
Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:31 pm
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: Beach Bar Question
Replies: 7
Views: 4529

C & C's or the Lazy Lizard....both are very close to the tropicana. the lazy lizard is almost next door to you and on the way to C & C's (next to los meurtos pier).
by delectdee
Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:50 pm
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Workout and Fittness
Replies: 5
Views: 2087

there is a gym in the "san fransiscan" hotel. it is basic but quiet and has all that you'd need. i'm fairly serious myself and i found it fit my needs- only 2 weeks ago!
they are located right in the heart of the romantic zone and they do have a web site you may want to look at for location.
by delectdee
Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:30 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
Topic: had a blast
Views: 3602

had a blast

we just got back sunday (to a snow storm!) evening after two weeks at the san marino. this was our second trip to the san marino. seems their food has improved (no hot dogs in the scrambled eggs- lol). the hotel staff remembered us from last year and warmly greeted us- a nice touch. highlight of our...
by delectdee
Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:08 pm
Topic: Workout and Fittness
Views: 2087

what part of PV will you be in?
by delectdee
Fri Feb 17, 2006 5:26 pm
Topic: How Many More Sleeps Until PV
Replies: 309
Views: 108743

2 [rocks] sleeps [hello]

today it is -46 with the windchill [cold]
by delectdee
Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:32 pm
Forum: General Travel Tips
Topic: Excited PV newbie with ?'s
Replies: 10
Views: 4358

i would take a passport. i believe you can still use the drivers licence as ID but these days i think a passport is highly recommended when doing any travelling. a passport makes it so much simpler at customs and the airport!
by delectdee
Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:18 am
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: WIVC Alta Vista, Torre De Oro or Playa del Sol Condominium
Views: 3002

i stayed at the tore de oro 3 years ago. the location is great-just a quick jaunt down the steps and you're at the beach. i found the food to be decent- i did the AI thing. it was a la carte but you could order whatever and how much you wanted. the pool area is a little small and shaded so you had t...
by delectdee
Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:14 pm
Topic: Word Association Game
Replies: 5519
Views: 1261359

tequila shots
by delectdee
Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:12 pm
Topic: beer that tastes like bud
Replies: 40
Views: 18658

i just got soem info that Bruce's Back Alley Bistro will get the Bud beer and can have it for you in 24 hours!
by delectdee
Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:28 pm
Topic: beer that tastes like bud
Replies: 40
Views: 18658

there are so many great mexican beers! i bet if he tries a couple he'll find a new favorite of his own. i have seen a previous forum on favorite mexican beers and i think it described what type they were, etc. i suggest you take a trip through the forums....great info.!
by delectdee
Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:25 pm
Topic: puerto vallarta 1984
Replies: 17
Views: 8050

OMG!!! i first visited PV 22 years ago- as well. the clubs you are talking about were located (i'm pretty sure) near the krystal vallarta- marina area. i've been back numerous times (the 8th will be in 7 sleeps) and have re-visted several hotels that i had seen 22 years ago. i must say that i sure m...
by delectdee
Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:49 am
Topic: Restaurants downtown Vallarta
Replies: 11
Views: 6833

across the street from your hotel is another hotel called suites del sol. next door to the del sol is a great place for burritos, tacos, etc. it is a "little hole in the wall" kind of place (no ill intent with that description)- great prices and authentic food. sorry that i don't remember the name o...
by delectdee
Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:25 pm
Forum: Hotels, Resorts and other lodging tips
Topic: San Marino?
Replies: 14
Views: 6739

we're going back for our second stay at the san marino in 9 sleeps! location is fantastic, hotel and pools are fine, food is so -so (breakfast the best meal by far) but so many great restaraunts near by (dee's coffee - right across the street- is amazing!), staff can be very pleasant as long as you ...
by delectdee
Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:27 pm
Topic: PV fix in between trips
Replies: 7
Views: 2807

we go to a fantasic mexican-like restaurant (la fiesta), buy mexican beer, have our trip pics as a screen saver album, visit the C & C webcam (located at the los meurtos pier) hundreds of times a day, visit the forum daily, and longingly gaze at travel brochures....11 sleeps to go!