Search found 1386 matches

by davilin
Sat Sep 30, 2006 5:48 pm
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Transportation
Topic: cheapest flights for long stay from California Bay Area?
Replies: 4
Views: 3364

I'll 2nd Alaska Air. Not the cheapest but nonstop is well worth a little more. We've done cheaper flights in the past and had to change planes in Phoenix, Dallas-Ft Worth, even Mexico City. Non-stop for us from now on.
by davilin
Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:12 am
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: The Funest thing ever>>>>?>>>>
Replies: 12
Views: 7994

While it's a long bus ride, the tour of the mangrove swamps near San Blas is a great adventure. You go out on a little panga and get up close and personal with some very big crocs. A tip of the hat to the late great Steve Irwin, "Croc's Rule!"
by davilin
Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:07 am
Forum: Tours, Activities & Sightseeing options in Puerto Vallarta
Topic: Any snorklers out there?
Replies: 14
Views: 7817

For snorkling tours, we've been with Geronimo twice on their catamaran, snorkling at Islas Marietas, and found it to be decent conditions with plenty of tropical fish. The tour itself is a smaller, more intimate tour, and, after snorkling, when the sail is raised on the way to the secluded mainland ...
by davilin
Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:15 am
Forum: Puerto Vallarta Reports & Reviews
Topic: Our Trip to PV (Condo Vista Del Sol)
Replies: 6
Views: 5521

I admit, I'm a little leary of going to P.V. in summer months, so, how was the weather?
by davilin
Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:10 am
Forum: Restaurants, Cafés & Food in General
Topic: Highest Restaurant In PV
Replies: 14
Views: 7342

We went to a place called Senor Mr. Pepe's at the top of Basillio Badillo, ( near the tunnel) that had a fantastic view and great seafood plus the friendliest proprietor around.
by davilin
Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:03 am
Forum: General Ramblings
Topic: Iceburg Spotted
Replies: 3
Views: 2108

Sure that was'nt that frozen marguerita you spilled?