Documentation

Weather, money, general tips, help and more... your Puerto Vallarta trip made easy.

Moderators:admin, Moderators

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle
Feb. Trip

Post by Redd » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:28 pm

Hola everyone! Geez I am off the BB for a few hours this morning and look what we have started. Feb 07....works for me! We can talk about this more when we are in PV next month, but I will talk to Mom and see what see thinks. Pretty sure she will say Bring it on! :wink: :wink:
Have a great weekend,
Jane

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Party

Post by Redd » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:31 pm

tojol57 wrote:oh by the way November 2007... we will have a HUGE party some where as well. I am sure Lojo will start plotting soon as well... Mr Crown will admit it gang, he will close out the chapter of the 40 somethings and will turn 50 next year. Granted it is 20 months away, but who is counting anyway right....

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown..
Hi Tom,
I am going to be closing out my 30's December of 2007. :( I know that my friends and family will be planning something as well. I'm scared :shock:
Jane

Know E's
PV Fanatic
PV Fanatic

Post by Know E's » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:35 pm

Redd, you don't know me and I don't mean anything bad by this, but you are my favorite color. :wink:
Rob

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by travelbug_jp » Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:39 pm

Sounds like a plan! We are in for sure(Image) Gotta run, its my daughters engagement party tonight.

Joyce

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Color

Post by Redd » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:13 pm

[quote="Know E's"]Redd, you don't know me and I don't mean anything bad by this, but you are my favorite color. :wink:
Rob[/quote
Hi Rob,
Thanks for the note..... :oops: I'm glad I am your favorite color.
Redd
aka Jane

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Party

Post by Redd » Fri Mar 31, 2006 7:14 pm

travelbug_jp wrote:Sounds like a plan! We are in for sure(Image) Gotta run, its my daughters engagement party tonight.

Joyce
Have fun tonight Joyce...don't drink too much. :wink:
Jane

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:28 pm

so Jane, do we find a spot between Michigan and Iowa next fall and we celebrate the end of one chapter 30-something and 40-something, and kick off our new beginnings of 40-something and 50-something. We could meet in Chicago. Lorrie has always wanted to go to Mackinac Island... maybe we have a fall venture up there, do a little biking, relaxing, and watch the colors of youth change... LOL damn for some reason i am now excited about turning 50... you should have been at my 40th, and lorrie's 40... WOW were they some parties, so was Lorrie's 30th... YIKES...

talk to you soon Redd... Hey i am glad that mom is up for her second trip to Vallarta without ever getting the first one done yet...

>:)< Tom aka Mr. Crown...

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Birthday Celebrations

Post by Redd » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:00 pm

Hi Tom,
Hmmmmm....I think a weekend in Chicago would be outstanding or to Mackinac Island. I have lived here my whole life and have only been there once-I was like 8 years old. We will have to meet up somewhere and celebrate. 8)
Jane

tojol57

Re: Birthday Celebrations

Post by tojol57 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:17 pm

Redd wrote:Hi Tom,
Hmmmmm....I think a weekend in Chicago would be outstanding or to Mackinac Island. I have lived here my whole life and have only been there once-I was like 8 years old. We will have to meet up somewhere and celebrate. 8)
Jane

:roll: :wink: sounds good but lets not tell Lorrie right away... let's keep is our little secret for now :o :lol: :lol: that goes for the rest of you on the BB... rolling on the floor :lol: :lol: my butt off....

She is up for it all ready... i e-mailed her earlier to let her know what was up on the BB today... she is getting so excited for this day to be over with and to get ready for April vacation as well as trip in feb 2007

8) Tom aka Mr. Crown...

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:55 pm

hey jane did you say you close out your 30's in dec.2007. It would be interesting as to what day.This could get spoooooky lol
Last edited by michelle/tyler on Sat Apr 01, 2006 2:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

travelbug_jp
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Re: Party

Post by travelbug_jp » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:22 pm

Redd wrote:
travelbug_jp wrote:Sounds like a plan! We are in for sure(Image) Gotta run, its my daughters engagement party tonight.

Joyce
Jane
Thanks Jane, and I can't promise not to drink you much. You know how it goes, you start off behaving all proper-like and then before you know it that darn evil twin has taken over again. :twisted:

Joyce

lojol60
PV Guru
PV Guru

Post by lojol60 » Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:55 pm

Ok everyone.... I'm ready for Feb. 2007. 2 weeks in warm and sunny PVR while it is freezing cold in Iowa??? That's a no brainer??!!

Jane, we'll definitely have to start plotting and planning for Nov - Dec. 2007 when Mr. Crown turns 50 and you turn 40!!! We could do a 3-hour tour via Gilligan's Island?? Just kidding!!! Only 22 more sleeps until we finally get to meet. After Mom meets us in April, she may want to stay home in Feb. 07????

I'm sure we are going to have a wonderful time at the GCP!! Yesterday we had tornados in Iowa and today it feels like it could snow? Only in Iowa? I can't wait to get out of dodge!!! :D

chuck
PV Semi-God
PV Semi-God

Post by chuck » Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:17 am

lojol60 wrote:Ok everyone.... I'm ready for Feb. 2007. 2 weeks in warm and sunny PVR while it is freezing cold in Iowa??? That's a no brainer??!!

I'm sure we are going to have a wonderful time at the GCP!! Yesterday we had tornados in Iowa and today it feels like it could snow? Only in Iowa? I can't wait to get out of dodge!!! :D
Not only in Iowa, but Missouri too, weather changes by the minute. I guess we are all getting older here on this BB. I for one will be celebrating my 53rd at the GCP 6/29, the 7th BD in a row spent there. A birthday like that isn't so hard to take. :D

margarita man 2

Post by margarita man 2 » Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:50 pm

big group hug on the beach next Feb. in our thongs. Canadian, American, whatever. We just got back last week. We made friends with everyone at the resort. have fun and enjoy our fav. place in the world to get away from it all.

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Birthday

Post by Redd » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:35 pm

michelle/tyler wrote:hey jane did you say you close out your 30's in dec.2007. It would be interesting as to what day.This could get spoooooky lol
Hi Michelle,
Yes, I close out my 30's on December 26...... :cry: When is your birthday?
Janqe

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Re: Party

Post by Redd » Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:37 pm

travelbug_jp wrote:
Redd wrote:

Joyce
Jane
Thanks Jane, and I can't promise not to drink you much. You know how it goes, you start off behaving all proper-like and then before you know it that darn evil twin has taken over again. :twisted:

Joyce
Evil twin.....when I drink too much my evil twin "Freaky Jane" comes out to haunt me...... :oops: Nope I know nothing about that.
Jane

michelle/tyler
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by michelle/tyler » Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:14 pm

hi jane

I close my 30s out december 3rd and they say life begins at 40 wooo hoo

tojol57

Post by tojol57 » Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:00 pm

hey there jane and giggles, life begins whenever you want it to. I have a couple of Jimmy Buffet tunes rolling thru my head, and that is why i haven't grown up yet... and there are days lorrie doesn't think i will either... i kid lojo somedays that she "grew up" when she turned 40... but then she always was the "mature minded" one of us. YIKES....

one month to the day there jane... i turn 50 on November 26th 2007... YIKes... this is getting freaky...

8)

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Birthday

Post by Redd » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:53 pm

michelle/tyler wrote:hi jane

I close my 30s out december 3rd and they say life begins at 40 wooo hoo
Michelle,
That is cool....God I hope my life will begin at 40 :)
Jane

Redd
PV Oracle
PV Oracle

Post by Redd » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:56 pm

tojol57 wrote:hey there jane and giggles, life begins whenever you want it to. I have a couple of Jimmy Buffet tunes rolling thru my head, and that is why i haven't grown up yet... and there are days lorrie doesn't think i will either... i kid lojo somedays that she "grew up" when she turned 40... but then she always was the "mature minded" one of us. YIKES....

one month to the day there jane... i turn 50 on November 26th 2007... YIKes... this is getting freaky...

8)
Tom,
See it is fate....:)